C19 Isolation

Hi Folks,

Anyone else in isolation? Daughter has tested positive so that’s us isolating until end of July, our trip to northern Ireland has been rearranged, so 1st week of factory fortnight is locked in the house! Plus we have a review to do for the lovely @Lovehoney_Brenna with no escape… Arrrgh
Anyone else stuck in the same situation??

3 Likes

Hope your daughter is ok. That’s bad luck and timing hopefully you find ways to make the most of it.

1 Like

Hope everyone in your family is ok, and your daughter has a speedy recovery! We’ve got a positive in our team at work but we have bubbles so only a few are isolating, we’re all still in work, I isolated once last year and after 3 days I missed going outside! The flat got smaller and smaller each day!

1 Like

Yikes that’s some bad luck right there. Hopefully you’ll be able to find a moment to test your toy and keep everyone occupied for the full week ahead. It can be tough but we’ve survived three lockdowns so you’ve got this !! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Today is our first family day out (of this particular stint):raised_hands: we’ve all been isolating previously but my eldest child was pinged and has had to miss out on the last bits of primary school, there’s online catch ups but it’s not the same :confused: we survived it, when the weathers nice it’s great- just make sure all electricals are charged for when they’re needed :raised_hands::joy:

1 Like