c4s fifty programme - where to find collar?

Hi all, I watched the fifty shades documentary on ch4 last night and really liked the collar the woman wore (the couple that were on it talking about their bdsm relationship).

it was a plain metal hoop not tight around neck with a simple padlock? anyone know where i can get hold of one similar, or maybe one thats a bit more acceptable for everyday ware?

thanks

I use the ring of o, the one in the film or the one in the book. They are very subtle.

I've forward this link to the Lady who owns the collar. Hopefully she'll be able to let either me know or post directly on here about it =) I know she's currently away though.

http://www.bondagecollars.com/

thanks all, nymphomaniac, i thought when i watched it wether it was someone from LH as i remember LH looking for people to take part :-)

rubberdesires wrote:

thanks all, nymphomaniac, i thought when i watched it wether it was someone from LH as i remember LH looking for people to take part :-)

I'm not sure if she is on LH =) But I'm sure she'll be happy to help when she is back online later this week =)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the compliments about my collar. It was bought by Sir from Affordable Leather who you can find every month at The London Fetish Fair and also The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

They also have a web site.... although it not very attractive, unlike my beautiful collar. If the link doesn't work then you can find them at affordable-leather.co.uk and go to collars and then metal collars.

We spent a long time looking for something that fitted well and had some weight to it. Many that we found were too curved and would sit right over my collar bone, whereas this one is only slightly curved and so sits really well.

http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/shop/metal-collars/stainless-steel-locking-collar--COL26.html

The only down side was the keys were not very good and broke very eaily but Sir replaced them with some standard cuff keys that work perfect.

Thankyou MDK, i cant beleive how reasonably priced it is, what good taste your Sir has! I can only hope I will be as lucky to be cared for so thoughfully!

Also a massive well done for taking part, you both came across very well, what kind have reaction have you got from it?

ah thats a shame Hella as i would definatly get one from here if you stocked it! Yeah i have been looking at the crew down ones too, they look less obvious without the padlock on as well which i like

I really like these, without the padlock on they are very subtle. Thanks for sharing