California Exotics Sexpert

Really really exicted, I am now offically a sexpert: http://blog.calexotics.com/sexpert/

Just got this email:

Congratulations on becoming our newest California Exotic Sexpert. Your expertise, social media skills, knowledge of adult novelties and your excellent writing abilities have made you one of the few, select, bloggers to have the privilege of displaying the California Exotics Sexpert Badge. Your Badge is attached, please display it on your blog or web page and link it back to us at http://www.calexotics.com/ .

You will be sent a new product at the beginning of each month to review (Starting in July). The product will be selected based on your preferences. (Please fill out the attached from) Please notify us right away if the product is damaged or defective in any way—we will replace it if needed. If you have questions or are confused about your product, also let us know. We’re happy to address your questions or concerns. We absolutely want a fair, honest, non-biased product review. We do ask that you give us the opportunity to address your concerns before printing a negative review, especially if the matter is easily explainable.

Wooooooooooo! So happy

Congratulations!

scwhartz wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks

well done MM

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

well done MM

xGGx

Great pic, you have lovely legs, bum and waist. You really didn't need to worry. Well done for putting it up. Loving the boots too.

xx

Well done!!

Yay MM!!!

Sunshine2009 wrote:

Well done!!

glitter&gold wrote:

Yay MM!!!

Thank-you both

Congrats MM!! Well done!!

TheKittyKat wrote:

Congrats MM!! Well done!!

Thank-you

Everyone, I have a help and advice section on my blog, http://masquerademinx.wordpress.com/category/help-and-advice/

I have a couple of posts on there, can women orgasm through penetration alone (the thread on here sparked the idea) and The art of seduction - make your lover feel wanted.

I will be adding to it as and when, sometimes with whats been posted on the forums.

If anyone has any questions, issues or needs advice, please email me what it is and I will answer on there. It helps me and I will do my very best to provide a well thought out answer. Of course any information will be treated with strictest confidence.

Congratulations! I'm hoping to get this far with my blogging some day, even make a living off sex toys :)

Very jealous! Well done!

Mr. 10 wrote:

Congratulations! I'm hoping to get this far with my blogging some day, even make a living off sex toys :)

Very jealous! Well done!

Thank-you.

Have you applied to be one? Thats how I did it, they have an application form.

How can you make a living through sex toys?

Well done. Let us know when your first review for them is live.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Mr. 10 wrote:

Very jealous! Well done!

Thank-you.

No I haven't, was going to get my blog more established before doing anything like that.

I'm not sure lol. Ideally I'd like to work for a website like LoveHoney or a site that publishes articles, which include sex and/or sex toys.

Well done MasqueradeMinx! xx

Mr. 10 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Mr. 10 wrote:

Very jealous! Well done!

Thank-you.

No I haven't, was going to get my blog more established before doing anything like that.

I'm not sure lol. Ideally I'd like to work for a website like LoveHoney or a site that publishes articles, which include sex and/or sex toys.

I haven't got my blog completely established, I am proud to be a sexpert though.

I would love to work with at Lovehoney, it would be my dream job.

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Thank-you.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Thank-you.

Just read your article about the Female anatomy - very very insightful thank you x

Pixie_Murree wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Thank-you.

Just read your article about the Female anatomy - very very insightful thank you x

Glad you liked it, I am thinking of working on BDSM next.