Calling all couples! - Want to participate in a video project?

Hey All!

I have a very exciting opportunity to share with you all. I am looking for a couple who would be happy to participate in an honest video conversation, discussing your preferences and some of the things you get up to in the bedroom. The interview will include a sex-themed Mr & Mrs style game and some discussion into why your partner/yourself was the answer.

The video will be used on Social Media channels and distributed to lifestyle, health and wellness publications as part of a PR campaign.

I know this won’t appeal to everyone but if this does sound like something you might be interested in helping with then comment down below and I may be in touch.

You don’t need to use real names and we can blur your faces if you would prefer.

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
Can I ask what the video would be used for?
Where would it be used.
Thanks x

1 Like

Hiya,
We might well be interested and help out with this.
We do have a few more questions, the video quality being an issue?
Where will you be able to see the video?
A few more a bit more personal, I’ll ask if you get in touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes @Trine

The video will be used on Social Media channels and distributed to lifestyle, health and wellness publications as part of a PR campaign.

I’ll add it into the OP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will it be say 30mins of the couple playing the game or more of a montage of the best bits?
Is the PR campaign for the Mr & Mrs game or LoveHoney?

Still interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

The PR campaign is about helping people feel more comfortable talking about their likes and dislikes, as well as including tips on how to open up.

The Mr & Mrs game will be the same format as this one:

1 Like

Awwww I would have loved to take part but hubby isn’t quite as keen :smirk:

Hi ,

Me and my partner would be happy to do this.

We would love to! I introduced my partner into the world of toys so he can offer some newbie insight! :grin:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna we would be interested in taking part, (myself and @FoxyLea87) :grin:

Please tell us more - very interested

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Mrs V and I would love to do this.

I absolutely love this Brenna - thank you so much for addressing this taboo. I’m really disappointed that I am unable to help you with this incredible and vital project, but I still think that it is truly wonderful that you are tackling it, so thank you for being awesome (as always)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! My partner and I are up for this! Please get in touch! :smile:

Do we get notified when this project is complete? Can’t wait to see it!

@Lovehoney_Brenna did this fall flat?

I’ll do some squirreling :slight_smile:

1 Like