Calling all cross Dressers!

For those of you who like to cross dress do you shave you legs, underarms and pubes or not? If so what method works best, shaver, razor, hair removal cream or something else?

I’ve kept my pubes shaved for 5 years. I trim my pits short with a beard
trimmer purely because I feel more hygienic not because I dress. As for
the legs beard trimmer the majority of it off then shave the rest in the
bath and it wasn’t a lot of hassle . I’ve only done it twice in my life
though. It’s a shame as the freshly shaved legs + new sheets thing women
go on about is fantastic.

I'm not really a crossdresser as its more of a scent wearing fetish
for me, But sometimes i do think my legs look to hairy wearing this, but
as i'm wearing them for a different purpose then i see no need to shave
my legs.

I've used a beard trimmer on my armpits and pubic hair, and used a razor on my legs and genitals.

My sub is a rather convincing cross dresser and they shave all body hair with your usual 3 blade razor. It's a bit of a chore and they get their wife to help, especially for the back and shoulders, although my sub isn't extremely hairy.

i shave off all my pubes

Yes definitely. Oddly you may think, pubic region isn't as important to me as my legs and armpits. Smooth legs in tights is just amazing and armpits definitely smooth. Arms too occasionally. Started to use a normal disposable razor for both areas, occasionally suffer ingrown hairs on the back of my legs, so would love to try alternate ways to keep them smooth. While it's been hot this summer I've not been dressing, make up in that heat, no thanks, so have let my hair grow apart from armpits/scrotum/bum crack. Pubic hair on my "mons" I've let grow too, but will probably trim it neatly in a more feminine manner soon. Cutesy inverted triangle is my favoured shape.

Always have a nice tidy bush I don’t like pubes sticking out of my thongs or tiny knickers . Much prefer my leges shaved my stockings or hold sheer hold ups look so much better.Cutesy inverted triangle mmm might just give that a try.

Who Knew? wrote:

Arms too occasionally. Started to use a normal disposable razor for both areas, occasionally suffer ingrown hairs on the back of my legs, so would love to try alternate ways to keep them smooth.

I've not used it myself but I've read a few recommendations on here about the Earthly Body Dare to be Bare Soothing Miracle Oil. Apparently it works very well in reducing ingrown hairs from shaving.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921

It seems a bit pricey for 30ml, but some of the reviews say a little goes a long way (one said that they'd used only a third of a bottle in a month). Anyway, I thought I'd mention it. 🙂

Can any one help I fancy buying the pvc style basque I’m not sure on sizing I’m about 78 kilos 6’1 31 inch waist and long legs . I’ve never bought the pvc style lingerie before not sure how it fits is it stretchy does it have any give I would like a nice tight fit .