Calling all female 'Peggers'

My OH has only just recently agreed to peg me after several months of talking about it and thanksto LH we now have this in our drawer waiting for our next couple of hours of alone time

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14753

She's a little nervous and not sure what to expect so thought I'd post this up for a shout out to the wonderful ladies of LH to give her some words of encouragment,advice and tips; would love to hear from anyone willing to share their experience of what works for you and your OH so she can see its something more and more 'normal couples' (whatever that means) are getting into. Any tips on how to make this as much fun as possible would be most appreciated.

i hoe you got loads of lube its prety large for a beginner unless youve allready tried it?

yes we have lube lmd, although pegging is new for us, I'm an intermediate/advanced solo tuffer of toys up my arse

Take your time and have fun! I enjoy pegging my OH but really had to get over the idea that i was hurting him and he could take it as hard as I do!!! ;)

Im sure all will be fine!

Haha posts like this actually make me a tad envious as we're not "There" yet lol.

Lick lick said, PLENTY of lube, And I would add some funky music, Dim lights... You know the score.

Just go nice and steady as I have heard its quite a change to go from solo to someone else doing the stuffing of things up arse! But yeh, You'll be just fine and please post in my Pegging thread when you get a chance :)

ENJOY IT !! :)

Yeah have to say this made me envious too haha, would love my other half to be ready for me to peg him :P:P

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Yeah have to say this made me envious too haha, would love my other half to be ready for me to peg him :P:P

Show him my Male confidence boosting pegging related thread. Should be n the first few pages.

If its a sexual taboo thing, there are far more guys into this than one could think.

Me, Im a petrol head etc and in that setting at shows and cruises etc, My friends wouldnt even imagine the stuff im into lol...

He's gradually getting more into it :) he secretly used a douche I bought the other week when I was at work and then our RO bullet.. no idea why he kept it secret from me as that's what I've wanted but shall leave him to it :P:P

Well looks like the interest is definately there...

Have you actually spoke to him about what you want?

I have this exact toy and I peg my men regularly. Enjoy it!

occhiverdi wrote:

Take your time and have fun! I enjoy pegging my OH but really had to get over the idea that i was hurting him and he could take it as hard as I do!!! ;)

I think anal is all about overcoming those hurdles. From starting out with smaller plugs working up through to larger and larger toys and then thrusting. It is a little worrying at first as its natural to fear pain and injury. However with gradual progression you reach the point where that large thrusting can be taken and the muscles learn to accept the thrust and the real funs begins.

Seduced wrote:

Haha posts like this actually make me a tad envious as we're not "There" yet lol.

Lick lick said, PLENTY of lube, And I would add some funky music, Dim lights... You know the score.

Just go nice and steady as I have heard its quite a change to go from solo to someone else doing the stuffing of things up arse! But yeh, You'll be just fine and please post in my Pegging thread when you get a chance :)

May I ask what the barriers are to you being ''there''?

oh yeas especialyy when it comes to fisting time mmmmmmm

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Do you own a dong?

I would just buy one ready for when the mood seems right to you both to give it a whirl.

buy one and try one its awesome

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

I have this exact toy and I peg my men regularly. Enjoy it!

It looks massive on the LH demo vid but not that much bigger than my cock in real life, lol, not that I have anything other than an average size cock, but still figure its only slightly bigger, largest toy ive used in ace of spades, 8 inch circumference, so should be reet.

lickmadick wrote:

oh yeas especialyy when it comes to fisting time mmmmmmm

Had a tiny bit of blood before, is this normal should I be worried? Forgive me but you seem like something of an expert in insertions lol

yep i have one of them too awesome i have someting bigger then that as well

Hen Night Toad wrote:

Seduced wrote:

May I ask what the barriers are to you being ''there''?

You may lol!

Im there as in Im ready to be pegged, Physically and mentally. Im prepaired and raring to go...

Lady-J on the other hand is having issues with her libido as it is let alone being ok with pegging.

We did join a social site a while back called Social Pegging to find others to talk to about it but that site has since gone offline then come back as a dating site.

She still struggles with being 'Ok' with me enjoying anal play. she knows which is a start and she doesnt slate me for it any more so thats progress. But as Ive stated, We're a long way off yet :(

Perhaps show her on here how many are at it, its opened my eyes LH these last few days imagine it could make anyone realise its normal and nothing anyone needs to harbour hang ups about. Same thing I said before, just buy the dong, an opportune moment will come up sooner or later and you dont want to lose the opportunity for lack of equipment lol