calling all men....

no dear just wish i did just a little understood and happy

most women want a guy who can pay the bills, paying bills isnt a turn on but not paying bills is a massive turn off

vulgar to talk about money but being skint screws up your love life worse than an STD

sure enough gunther youpays for it one way or another for ever and ever until we part lol

gunther wrote:

most women want a guy who can pay the bills, paying bills isnt a turn on but not paying bills is a massive turn off

vulgar to talk about money but being skint screws up your love life worse than an STD

Most women.. no way! most of my friends work and are very independant. Maybe women you have met gunther.. but certainly not most women. I pay 50/50 on bills, slightly lower on mortgage but not much as hubby is earning more. Always been independent and lots of women are like this .. more so than 20 years plus ago. Keep up with the times man!! lol

cor i wish i had met you 30 years ago Dee

lickmadick wrote:

cor i wish i had met you 30 yeras ago Dee

I would have been underage

hah iw ould of waited lol

lickmadick wrote:

hah iw ould of waited lol

awwww xx

I don't think men are that logical. Sometimes I walk through the city on a bad hair day, with old sneakers and no make-up. When I am in a good mood, maybe thinking about a joke of my boyfriend and smile for myself, men look and smile at me. And I mean all kinds of men. Recently in the tube I admired the nail polish of a very pretty lady with long blond hair. The guy who was with her flirted with me??!!

mickylicky wrote:

I don't think men are that logical. Sometimes I walk through the city on a bad hair day, with old sneakers and no make-up. When I am in a good mood, maybe thinking about a joke of my boyfriend and smile for myself, men look and smile at me. And I mean all kinds of men. Recently in the tube I admired the nail polish of a very pretty lady with long blond hair. The guy who was with her flirted with me??!!

You saying that just reminds me of this - http://themetapicture.com/the-truth-about-wearing-make-up/

Anyone else found this to be true? :P

But I totally agree! In my experience, men aren't at all simple, and are definitely not logical. O.o Don't make any sense to me. ^^;

I am tempted to say anything with a pulse attracts a man. But it makes us look shallow...

To be honest its hard to figure men and i am a man. When men stand around in a pack its like a rateing system. But its not usually a true reflection of how the man feels.

So i am best looking at what is for me.

I have no preference figure. I dont mind thin, i dont mind heavyan. I just dont like too think or too heavy.

However being honest. I finds its a trade off. Slightly heavy women have big boobs.... Lovely.

So really even though you think its stereo but it really is personality, Dont look like your looking for men but give me a glancing admiration..... I am yours....

CONFIDENCE......

Men seem to love a woman with confidence (not overly - I'm so gorgeous confidence) but a woman comfortable in her skin.

I find men to be somewhat complicated at times - yes they can be simple to figure out their wants and needs however they r also prone to changing their mind and desires.... We all are as human beings. My eyes r one of my best features and so I use these to my advantage when it comes to my man.....

Somone once told me I'd break men's hearts with my eyes........

i beleive you as we can't see them they must be dngerous lo

^^^^

I could try and break urs from here lol

and you have very sexy lips Miss T & N xx

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

^^^^

I could try and break urs from here lol

oops wrong button pushed there then

AnAccountant wrote:

not as sexy as your breasts ;o)

.....annnyway..

I'm finding it hard at the moment to figure out what attracts me to certain women..physically I have always gone for dark haired girls, dark eyes, 5ft7ish in height. Have a thing at the moment for accents as well.
This has been a bit up and down recently but the main object of my affections is a dark haired 5ft6ish latin american lady with the most beautiful sparkling brown eyes I have ever seen in my life so I guess I do have a 'type' lol. I also find short petite blonde girls cute but have never dated one (I've never dated a blonde girl full stop)

Don't underestimate the power of smell, if you smell good (nice perfume or whatever), you'll be very appealing to a man especially if you've chosen a scent that matches you (I find darker complexions work well with musky or earthy wood smells whereas fairer complexions work with a fruity fresh smell).

Agree with confidence, though sometimes I like a bit of a challenge with a shy girl but not all guys can be bothered to make the effort so go with confidence and you'll be fine.

Smiling, looking approachable (i.e. don't sit there with your arms crossed)..lots of little body language cues are so important. When I was in a relationship (especially when it was going down the pan) I'd walk around head slumped not really making much eye contact with people. Now, especially on the tube it's head up, spot a nice girl make a bit of eye contact and a smile, I've had plenty of friendly smiles back.
A slight twist of your hair whilst making eye contact with a bloke and you've got him hook line and sinker. But be careful of exaggerating your body language, makes you look desperate and is a turn off.
Looking down after eye contact is a bad sign to give out iirc.

Dress wise yes, classy and understated will get you the right attention, low cut tops and short skirts will get you the wrong type - it amazes me how often I get on the tube especially after a night out in London and there's a bird with a low cut top trying desperately to pull it up and giving all the guys evils who's eyes happen to wander to her breast area..what do you expect? Low cut top + necklace = you are actually inviting guys to look (necklaces were worn in the 'olden' days to draw mens attention to a lady's bosom, seems that message has been lost now and they are worn as a pretty fashion accessory but mens instinct still remains I'm afraid..).

A little bit more scientific but apparently, for both men and women, facial and body symmetry is attractive, obviously physically you gotta shake what your mamma gave you though.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

gunther wrote:

Most women.. no way! most of my friends work and are very independant. Maybe women you have met gunther.. but certainly not most women. I pay 50/50 on bills, slightly lower on mortgage but not much as hubby is earning more. Always been independent and lots of women are like this .. more so than 20 years plus ago. Keep up with the times man!! lol

Dee I think I didnt put it very well, my wife has always worked (apart from when our daughter was below 11 yrs old) she is fiercely independant. When we met and agreed to live together I had a reasonable job but was made redundant just before we moved in together. She supported me for two yrs while I was training /looking for work and never grumbled once even though we were increasingly skint. The sameness of every day the lack of prospects lack of anything to dream about took a heavy toll on our love life, while we still made love it just didnt have a "spark". Eventually and finally I passed my exams and started working. Maybe its a two way thing, I just didnt feel sexy not being able to pay my share and she was stressed worrying if things would ever come right. She still works now even though she doesnt have to, I pay her more as company secretary than her employers do.

cutie_dimples wrote:

What makes you men notice woman on a night out?

What do you find sexy and a turn off?

Woman do u have any input on what you do to attract men?

If you mean a night club its mainly looks (eyes hair figure legs chest and bum) and dancing and confident happy personality.

turn offs.......for me I hate loud cackly drunk women who laugh at nothing and put their arms around everyone.

clothes that highlight a womans figure i.e cleavage n bum hugging attire