Can anyone recommend a prostrate massager for a beginner

Hi

I am introducing my oh to a prostate massager but no idea what to get. I've looked at a couple of ones Dr Joel Kaplan 6.5 and another Dr Kaplan one but not sure. It will be his first time with anything like this have spoken to him but he has no idea what one to get either.

It's either this or a butt plug.

I like the Aneros ones and have a Progasm, it's a reasonable size but it's the first one I bought, I went big straight from the start.... They do feel great.

Has he had any form of anal play, ever? If not you'll want to start really small so you don't put him off.

This is a great first plug that can stimulate the prostate pretty well. He can wear it during sex or masturbation and build up an assosiation between pleasure and having something in his bum. It's not intimidating and it's very comfortable. He may or may not want to move on to something bigger afterwards, but this is a great and affordable start:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

I love the look of the Aneros range too, they have lots of great feedback. They're pretty small looking too and designed to provide a lot more prostate stimulation, so could be a good buy if you have a bigger budget/want to go for more stimulation quicker.

For vibrating ones (which you don't strictly need in order to stimulate the prostate btw), have you checked out the Lovehoney bionic bullet range of plugs? They're pretty much all great :)

And remember plenty of good quality lube. The lube can be the difference between an awful first timne and a mind blowing one!

I would suggest the Aneros Helix for a complete beginner, its a good small size so helps in terms of just easing into the whole area.

The biggest advice I would give though is lube, lube, lube. Its key, you can never have too much!

nice feedback all, iam new to this and just starting out..so advice is much welcomed

The Booty Buddy as Lovebirds_x linked to is excellent for a beginner and highly recommended. I have one and it's very comfy to wear, not to big and is good as a starter toy before moving on.

Another I have and would suggest if you want something with vibrations is the Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711. I got one recently and it's quite comfy, not too big and both the low and high vibrations are just right.

As mentioned plenty of lube, I always over lube the toy and myself as it's better to have too much than not enough. I would say the LH branded anal lube or Maximus is a good option to start with.

If it were me I'd suggest going for the Booty buddy as linked in Lovebirds_x post, it's a great first plug to start of with and experience anal play from which he can then move on to other toys easily.

Hi thanks for the ideas I'll buy him something for Valentines day. I was a bit eager and had not responses when I was ordering last night so I've got Lovehoney Bionic Bullet T-Bar Vibrating Butt Plug Small rather than a prostate massager as I wanted to get one but wasn't sure. I thought the Aenos ones and the other one might be too big I've only ever fingered him and he has a very small butt plug in which was rubbish, hope this will be good. I've also got a spanker which I will be using on him next weekend, very excited.

jackador123 wrote:

I would suggest the Aneros Helix for a complete beginner, its a good small size so helps in terms of just easing into the whole area.

The biggest advice I would give though is lube, lube, lube. Its key, you can never have too much!

+1 this is what I started with and love it.

Received my delivery today 1 spanker and 1 butt plug, will be getting him the aneros for valentines. Looking forward to this weekend he is going to have a very sore bottom.