Can I haz watermelon?

I've seen a few newspaper reports recently saying that watermelon is good for men's libido.

Can we get some watermelon pills or supplements?

Or maybe we should just sell watermelons...

Mmm, I love watermelon. You should just eat it anyway for the yumz.

Or maybe they get you aroused because of all the slurping going on when you eat them, and the juices dribbling down your chin.

Or am I just a damn messy eater?....

Or maybe just hollow one out and whale away...

Ok now I have that image in my head...

Jamie Oliver has a Vodka Watermelon and its great for parties, Basically you Cut a tiny hole in the Melon keep the small round bit of melon for when its done (i call it the bung) and stick a Funnel in the watermelon and keep topiing up with Vodka then over a few days the Vodka (about a litre)asborbes into the flesh, put the bung back in and take to a party, Slice and Eat,

I had the most amazing sex after eating half this watermelon, so yep I agree Watermelong is defo good for it

ohhh looks like i need to stock up on watermelons! SC thats a good tip, i'll use that for hubby's party in a few weeks thanks xx

Yeah I seen this also on the TV a few years ago when he was the "naked" chef and he made it, looked amazing but I dont like watermelon or vodka so Im out

Don't like watermelon OR vodka?! You poor thing.

I wonder if it would work with absynth...

Yeah had a bad experience with Vodka a few years back and have never been able to stomach it since!

Reckon you could pour pretty much anything into it- dark rum maybe excepted !!!

Tallboy

Hmm, yeah, I suppose it would work with anything, but watermelon and rum, would that go? Sounds like a plan and let the sex follow!

pinkbeach wrote:

Hmm, yeah, I suppose it would work with anything, but watermelon and rum, would that go? Sounds like a plan and let the sex follow!

Would have to be white rum though, dark rum would just look yuk lol

run = rum lol

let's try n report back.

Tallboy

How about Cointreau or Cassis?

Tallboy