Can we share our failed entries?

just wondering if it's ok to tell people about our failed entries as you guys aren't doing a fail blog this time!

mostly cos some of mine are soo bad/funny i just have to tell someone lol

LoveHoney - Bot says:

As per the Design A Sex Toy rules page - "All entries become the property of LoveHoney and you agree not to discuss any design you have entered in this competition with anyone else until 6 months after the closing date."

It's heavy but necessary. We want to protect your rights as well as ours.

LoveHoney - Bot wrote:

LoveHoney - Bot says:

As per the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/design-a-sex-toy/competition-rules/ page - "All entries become the property of LoveHoney and you agree not to discuss any design you have entered in this competition with anyone else until 6 months after the closing date."

It's heavy but necessary. We want to protect your rights as well as ours.

ahh well nothing lost i guess!

can't believe i missed that when i skimmed the rules! FAIL lol

Hey LoveHoney - Bot - but really a person - type thing!

are we allowed to yet? can we? can we? huh? huh?

DesignDude wrote:

Hey LoveHoney - Bot - but really a person - type thing!

are we allowed to yet? can we? can we? huh? huh?

You are very persistent with this... I'm curious as to what you invented!

Ah, I didn't know the design a sex toy thing was an actual proper competition. Missed out on taking part in that one then. :/

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

Hey LoveHoney - Bot - but really a person - type thing!

are we allowed to yet? can we? can we? huh? huh?

You are very persistent with this... I'm curious as to what you invented!

lol my entries were terrible tbh! i'm more interested in seeing what everyone else came up with lol!

i really enjoyed the list they made of the worst entries from the previous competition and was hoping they'd have the time to do another! apparently there was quite a large amount submitted so they didn't have time to sort through them all (which is understandable)!

I'd love to see the deigns too!

Muz333 wrote:

Ah, I didn't know the design a sex toy thing was an actual proper competition. Missed out on taking part in that one then. :/

Yeah i'm with you Muz, it all totally passed over me!

merry cherry wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Ah, I didn't know the design a sex toy thing was an actual proper competition. Missed out on taking part in that one then. :/

Yeah i'm with you Muz, it all totally passed over me!

And me..i would of loved to be part of that being a designy girl myself..........................will LH be running the competition any time again.....think its a fab idea..and i love looking at other peoples designs!!!

Yeah me too! I actually have a small notebook with a couple of toy designs in! Sad i know but i like to live in cuckoo land! Often think about what my ideal toy would consist of..........(world goes blurry as i drift into a TV style dream sequence.........)

Yes, we'll be doing Design A Sex Toy again... comes around very quickly!

Last year's winner is in development and still under wraps.

We're sure a lot of you will have fab ideas.

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Yes, we'll be doing Design A Sex Toy again... comes around very quickly!

Last year's winner is in development and still under wraps.

We're sure a lot of you will have fab ideas.

I can assure you I've had at least two fabulous sex toys ideas since the last comp... Shame I also have an over estimation of my memory skills.. :/ Darn.

I'm not very creative but would like to see the ideas that other came up with