Can you go 5-7 days without masturbating?

I last came on Sunday, when my wife milked my cock all over her boobs :) n usually i masturbate loads inbetween us doin stuff. With not sleeping very well n being very tired I havent done. But today am incredibly horny n probably will :D

So I dont think I can go that long... The longest I can remember was 4 days last year when I went away to visit a young female friend who's just had a boob job (I did get a grope but no tit wank that I was hoping for). N then spent another day underware shopping with another female friend. I was that horny after 4 days my balls hurt to the point I could bearly sit n the mrs did get a very large soaking.

Can you go that long or longer between cuming?

I say I did 4 days too! when it came to satarday morning well.... I couldn't help myself! I would say its easier wank when you don't masurbate for afew days! the fleshlight was easier to use too!

I should come with a health warning if I don't orgasm at least once a day I become a right bitch the longest iv managed is 2 days and I was not nice to be around lol

No chance....dont know if thats good or bad - 2 days tops then I have to pop:)

Oh god, I have to to do it at least once a day. I'd never last that long!

Oh yes once a day for me as well

Can't go 5-7hrs without so no definitely not

Yeah....I'm clockwork - 2 is my longest..... a marathon

2 days I mean

i can manage one or two days, but longer is a real struggle

Anyone tried the hands free masturbation?

I can tense up and get to the point of nearly
Cummings but still need a bit of help to finish
If that's anywhere near?

I did two weeks when i went travelling with a mate, when i got home my OH didnt know what had hit her it was like a fire hose

I've managed hands free a couple of times.....wow! worth the effort!

Just using your imagination and letting it build up ......best result for me is thinking of something really hot and flexing your erection over and over until you come....so....tempting to touch....but worth the wait.....I dont touch until completely drained (yeah its messy:) - worth it just to try it if you have a long nothing to do lazy day.

Dont do it often but its a blast!

A man of no finesse...........yeah, thats my normal trick...either that or when I'm having a shower:)

I've found my libido's going up and down recently, but I've been really worn out and my contraceptive injection is due soon which always messes me about for a few weeks before it's due. I guess four days is the most recent longest span I've done.

I can, but usually just get too horny. Me and the Mrs have been having sex pretty much daily ATM though, so not madturbated for a while

I could easily do it (go for 5 days without) with how I'm feeling at the moment but I don't, I make the effort since I still want to make sure the plumbing still works

Ok I might just be weird but I can go months without masturbating.