Can you go 5-7 days without masturbating?

Catastrophic wrote:

Ok I might just be weird but I can go months without masturbating.

You're not weird, everyones different! :)

I can reach a week tops then I'm literally humping everything in sight, normally it's every couple of days

not 1 day 4 me

wow... so my twice a day is bit out of the ordinary? When I'm working I can't play. I do irregular shifts. The most I can go is 48hours but normally with nothing in the way twice a day is what works for me.

no... no way.. never

my record is 8 weeks (J)

Yes when i'm on a period week but i'm not easy to live with....not easy at all!!!!.

By the end of the week i'm climbing the walls.

I don't know why but I always feel so horny when i'm on my period and having an itch that i cant't scratch doesnt make LMF an easy person to deal with.

I've been 5 days without cumming but it was not by choice. Lots of sex at the weekend usually means i can make it till wednesday. Sex or a tug then gets me till the next weekend.

I can go weeks at a time. To be fair, I do have a few gynaecology issues so I can end up in alot of pain afterwards so i don't do it often. Although when it is 'safe' to do so I will ensure I come a few times that day :)

I don't think i could cope without masturbating for hours every day

I remember having once done ten days with an ex girlfriend as part of a tease and denial thing.

I feel a little sorry for her because I was a nightmare for the duration - and her heart wasn't really in it! I remember feeling like I was leaking out after about the first 4 days....I wasn't......just for the record!

Now I'm at least doing two-a-days.........

For my lady friend I have abstained from sexual activity and orgasm for about 2 weeks.....she likes the fact that I have kept it all for her

I could go that long no problem. :)

i once went 2 weeks without wanking but now for some reason i cant go without a day

I can but then I see my OH all the time and we never stop so maybe thats the reason why XD xxx

I can't go a single day with masturbating; I was a bit worried at first, thinking I was becoming 'addicted' to masturbation but now the pleasure overrides this and it doesn't bother me anymore. As long as my sensitivity remains 'down there' I don't think it can do much harm.

Besides, it feels to good not to do it every day! ;)

I don't really know. every couple of days I suppose but don't come everyday. Sometimes I just like to tease myself and don't come

Can last a week. But what a waste, why not indulge in free pleasure when you can.

Dont recall lasting ....or wanting to last a week...I enjoy it far too much :}

Did a month once. it was harrrrd!