Can you help me???

Actually, a trip to the fruit and veg department can be very useful.
My eyes have been bigger than my fanny in the past, and it's very frustrating to waste money on a toy you just can't fit in your cunt. So DH and I got a pile of likely-looking veggies (what a fun shopping trip that was!) Courgettes, aubergines, even a butternut squash! (Told you my eyes were bigger than my fanny!) and we did a size test. Now I know exactly what size dildo I want.

And my husband is always asking me to cook ratatouille.

How did the butternut squash work out ouch!, they do look like a giant fat dick so I can see where you was going with the idea lol!

why not plum's? nice and soft with a hard center.lol

The butternut squash? Well your mind is running along the same lines as mine, I think! You can see why I picked it out.
I still blush when I see them.
Can't help wondering if I might make it work with a bit more lube and some persistence. But then, I realise it's unlikely. And frankly life's too short. And I already have one scary-big challenge dildo in my toybox that I back down from every time.

Oh and a comment refering to the original question: try a candle.
Cheap, cheerful, long enough to keep a grip on and smooth enough to slide in nicely without lube.

But really? Bite the bullet: buy a dildo. They're great. Find out what size you are inside with some courgettes and then get a nice jelly one with a suction cup on the base so you can fuck yourself in the shower. Really. Just do it. It'll perk up your sex life no end, whether you're solo or spoken for.

ooh sorry sexybeast haven't checked this post in ages..no its not a pic of me unfortunately its nikkala stott. my bum was in 'loaded' once though :D proud moment..i'll have to put that up for a while. I just love nikkala stott i think she's gorgeous

there we go ive put a new pic up of me this time :D not as good as nikkala's but im still proud :D

check out flirty's bum......... yum yum

My hubby was impressed too....more than the orignal photo, so nice one FB !

Great ass flirty: Am v jealous(of both you, and your boyf, lol!)

hehe thankyou :D that one was in 'zoo' magazine :D im very proud :D

That is a very nice arse, I must say :)
Lucky boyfriend, you have ;)

m m m m m m m m m m m m !!!!!

hehehe i like this thread now :D im member of the day today woohoo :D no idea what ive done to deserve that but im liking it :D on an orgasmarmy-induced high now..instead of just a plain orgasm-induced high ;) hehe

You'll no doubt be on many more times too, lovely to look at you though even if we only see one part of you. LOL.

hi i baught my vivrator in the same frame of mind as you, i went for a small, pretty looking vibe that wasnt too big and not to powerfull and pretty cheep and at £16 WHO CAN REFUSE i got PROMISES BY ANNE SUMMERS
http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=1947&pid=2553&QSI=032749c2-2f01-47c3-9d24-8f9d704c0b10

:) Promises was my first vibrator *nostalgia*

Promises can be broken but not by this baby
gr8 1st time vibe

I say find someone to play with! Or ask a gal pal is she has one that you can sterilize, becareful because most materials cannot be put into a pot of boiling water! Or maybe if you don't want to spend any $$ ask a boy pal to treat you to a gift and you'll return the favor by sending him pictures!

haha pleasurezone i have pics of other places i'll put up for you :D hehe

WOW like the new pic VERY MUCH ! A girl with all round talent!