Cane/Crop Storage & Transporation :)

Hey Folks,

So I'm all set for sex toy storage, and I know we have a zillion threads on that subject. No I have searched and have not found and relevant threads for my particular query, apologies if I have missed something though.

So I have a vast array of impact devices, and currently they are all hanging on the coat hooks on the back of my bedroom door, however I would like a more suitable storage solution, preferably a portable one, that is also discreet, so that I can take all my beautiful hitty-whacky things on my travels with me (UK travels only, I won't be scaring customs officials, lol).

So have you guys got any genius idea for storing these lovely things? x

A poster tube is always an idea that springs to my mind, but it is finding one long enough I guess...

Great idea Cazz! You can buy plastic ones that are adjustable in length and go pretty long LadyS...

I'm not sure how good you are at sewing, but you can get a piece of fabric and add velcro tabs inside to hold crops etc, and make it so it rolls up and tie together with ribbon to close it. Could add a carry handle too.

This reminded me of last year when I was in a road accident walking somewhere with a sub after shopping for crops. I had about 10 crops on me, which lead to some interesting conversations in the abulance car to a and e ^_^

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

A poster tube is always an idea that springs to my mind, but it is finding one long enough I guess...

Carpet tubing would do, and many carpet shops offer this for free, you just have to have a saw handy to make it the size you want. Great for rodents too....

Lady Ness wrote:

I'm not sure how good you are at sewing, but you can get a piece of fabric and add velcro tabs inside to hold crops etc, and make it so it rolls up and tie together with ribbon to close it. Could add a carry handle too.

This reminded me of last year when I was in a road accident walking somewhere with a sub after shopping for crops. I had about 10 crops on me, which lead to some interesting conversations in the abulance car to a and e ^_^

Lol, well I've got to admit some of what I enjoy has led to some interesting conversations, but I'm yet to be caught red handed with any goodies on me ;) Guess there is still time though :)

Some fab ideas here, thanks guys, I will have a little mooch around and see what I can find x

Or one of those puzzle blankets, you know the ones you can roll up and it keeps the puzzle in place you could use one of them and roll the canes/crops in it then it is kind of discreet and not obvious what's inside...

I bet there are similar things to transport fishing rods too.

AsYouWish! wrote:

possibly snooker cues too!

Well I typed poster tube into the auction site, and then it also came up with drawing tubes for artists, which made me think a trip to the local arts supply place might be worth a look. They appear to be extendable, and look like they'd hold a fair amount of items. The only things that won't fit is my carpet beater, but hey ho, can't have it all, lol.

Fishing supplies stores are a good idea too AsYouWish, we have lots of them nearby, I'm sure I will find something between the two ideas x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

We have a snookr shop too, Oh my, I am going to be spoilt for choice, lol x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Or a violin case. People might think you are in the mafia though!

Definitely a poster tube, I've done this in the past. I know have them in a fishing bag, it's esaier to carry.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

A bow is often smaller than most crops, I've thought of this before, and you'd only be able to old a few. Although onm the other hand, my old bows are being put to good use now ;-)

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

hahaha, I'd probably need a Cello case, no way would it all fit in a violin case :) lol x

Some great ideas here :) xx

LadyS wrote:

Well I typed poster tube into the auction site, and then it also came up with drawing tubes for artists, which made me think a trip to the local arts supply place might be worth a look. They appear to be extendable, and look like they'd hold a fair amount of items. The only things that won't fit is my carpet beater, but hey ho, can't have it all, lol.

Fishing supplies stores are a good idea too AsYouWish, we have lots of them nearby, I'm sure I will find something between the two ideas x

Badminton/Tennis racket case for carpet beater? ![angel|20x20](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif "angel")

Guitar case?

I like the idea of a quiver for storage of such items, not just for practicality but with a name like quiver - it's as if it was made for the job

Large diameter carboard tube(like the middle of a carpet tube) attach a handle, glue on a suitable covering vinyl/material/paint make two ends.