Caning?

Lubyanka wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Seriously though.... certainly one person I wouldn't want to go against. Yet one person who's word I would take as gospel, and look to for advice.

Ok, now can I take you as another person that I've 'won over'? If so, I'll go and start on Avrielle........External Media

Thank you again. :)

I'm confused, "won over"? From what? The dark side? East Glamorgan? Wellies? And to what? I'm lost ...

Seriously, I don't remember ever noticing any specific issues I had with you. So, you might want to check that again, you might need to "win over" fewer people than you think. :)

Knew I should've quit while I was ahead.

You mean you haven't submitted your card details to the 'SmoothOne Smoothy Fan Club'? Come on woman, get a move on!

Genuinely, we've not had issues. I just have this perception of you being a no nonsense kinda girl, although I do see glimpses of the childishness within........right I'm getting out while my nuts are still attached!!!

WandA wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Oh purlease! You are as funny?.......and with an ass like that? External Media

I make myself laugh! As does TB!

AWwwww did I forget to include someone on my humour list Smooth? You can join too... I'll let you...External Media

Unsurprisingly I've never actually had a good look at my arse.

Oh please...I'd really really love to!

and top tip....clench baby clench!

tallboy247 wrote:

Forgive me, my pics an avatar but after a life of sport my ass is preddier than that!! honest! Anyone up for a feel at Erotica!!

TB

Wish I was going External Media

Don't let it become one of your life's regrets georga!! promise l will sod off while you go to the loo!!!

TB

off topic much?

tallboy247 wrote:

Don't let it become one of your life's regrets georga!! promise l will sod off while you go to the loo!!!

TB

It's on the must do list - think it's likely to be next year now External Media - you mean you arent going to pass me the toilet paper lol

Can I take a rain check until next year?

Kronopticon wrote:

off topic much?

thats an understatement External Media

Kronopticon wrote:

off topic much?

Bugger it, thought we were on hello goodbye, goodmorning goodnight, good bonking, whatever- am l banned??

TB

Kronopticon wrote:

off topic much?

what makes you think this? sorry External Media

tallboy247 wrote:

Kronopticon wrote:

off topic much?

Bugger it, thought we were on hello goodbye, goodmorning goodnight, good bonking, whatever- am l banned??

TB

we will be banned together External Media

Orgy in the naughty corner?

I that the same as being bound together, it sounds pretty much the same doesn't it!!! Maybe a pre meet in a Shoreditch pub !!!

TB

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

xxKPxx

Frogs....again??? Fetish?

Ribbit...ribbit...RUBBIT RUBBIT lol

KittyPurry wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

xxKPxx

you spawning rubbish again....or you drunk and asking for your rabbit? External Media

Kronopticon wrote:

off topic much?

Well, I contributed two posts much earlier in this thread which were very much on topic. I didn't see any response from you to those on-topic posts.

Is your interest in responding limited solely to off-topic posts?

I wonder if a little box in the corner of the posting panel would help keep people on topic, the title of the thread could be shown, one does sometimes stray..... just a thought.

TB

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

you spawning rubbish again....or you drunk and asking for your rabbit? External Media

I was making frog noises...I forget why!

Yes we are a bit off topic though so it's fair enough someone mentioned it I guess.

Back on the caning thing....I reccomend having ice to hand, the feeling of cold on a burning, freshly struck cheeks is orgasmic!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Back on the caning thing....I reccomend having ice to hand, the feeling of cold on a burning, freshly struck cheeks is orgasmic!

xxKPxx

Thankyou for the tip Kitty! I've never thought of that, ice it is!

SG69 x

My pleasure...or should that be my pain! lol

xxKPxx

Ice cream is also good...what could be better than licking rapidly-melting ice cream from your partners sweet burning cheeks!

xxKPxx