Can't find my depression post so here's a new one that's an update.

At least thats better than 5 minutes of crying followed by more crying!

That's true I guess but it's constant mood swings I'll be in tears one minute wanting to dance the next

That's true I guess but it's constant mood swings I'll be in tears one minute wanting to dance the next

Have you called them yet? Bare in mind they'll assess you first huni. I believe it is around 6/8 wks wait, mine was 8. Sounds like you really need to talk. x

Sweetheart please give seeing someone a go. First of all your so lucky to get it that quick.

But secondly they could very easily help i know many people who actually get better with help.

For me? it's helped me to understand myself more and its helped me to understand my emotions and why i'm getting them and whats behind them. It's not helped me move on from them but it's good you know? Just to know that what i'm feeling is ok and there is a medical reason behind it and the things i can do to try and help.

Thinking of you here if you need to talk xx

Ps: You sound like you have full on BPD. This whole mood swing thing is like me

I haven't rung yet been really busy and had another obstacle in having to overcome

The doctors just think it's low mood and every so often it's like my body forgets about it and things are normal if only briefly then something sets me off

I haven't rung yet been really busy and had another obstacle in having to overcome

The doctors just think it's low mood and every so often it's like my body forgets about it and things are normal if only briefly then something sets me off

That does not sound like just low mood every so often... not when your mood swings are that violent.... :( How are you doing right now hun? Xx

I suffer with mental health issues and when things get bad I phone the local mental heath crisis team they deal with everything from psychosis to ocd to schizophrenia so if things get bad they are someone you could turn to

www.rethink.org/diagnosis-treatment/treatment-and-support/crisis-teams

Hope this helps x

Thanks guys and yeah it is often quite violent changes one minute I'm laughing then I'm in tears and sometimes I'll cry for 20 minutes or I'll have a burst of tears for like what feels like 20 seconds if that. A mate has given me a forum that helps too. Much appreciate the kind messages and help.

Right now I feel really happy I've just seen a guy I used to go to school with he was always known for smoking weed and the past few times I've seen him he's been too high to even recognise me but I've just seen him going into this posh restaurant and bar fully suited and booted holding a guitar with who I can only presume is his girlfriend he's an alright guy and I'm so happy for him turning his life around. He recognised me straight away gave me a big grin and said hi

Had a yoyo day cried a bit was fine wasn't again. My grandad is ill and needs another operation my dad is gonna be in a wheelchair by the time he's 50-60 tops because of his diabetes and my mum is getting tremors. I'm hoping tremors is because of mums diet and I'm hoping the doctors were saying he'll be in a wheelchair IF they didn't give him his meds but his legs are quite bad as it is so maybe not.

Had a bit of cam fun and considered having a baby ASAP. All in the days mind of my fucked up ness

And now all I want to do is message the ex guy I was seeing and tell him to come and fuck me but I probably shouldn't. I want sex and a man to stand by me so I can be a mummy

Part of me doesn't even want a man to stick with me I'll be a mum without a man by my side if I have to

Kirsty, please be careful while you feel like this. ..A baby is a massive life change...you really need a supportive partner to bring a child into the world...being a single mum would not make a happy end for you or a baby or your family. ..

Sorry if I sound harsh, but as a newish mum to my first baby, even though she is really good it is still hard work. My hubs is very supportive, but we are both pretty knackered from the non -stop run of the mill baby changing, feeding, teething, entertaining and keeping the home ticking over/ work etc..

Stay safe xx

I know and thanks. This is I've always wanted kids and my mum is warming up to the idea and with both parents potentially ending up wheelchair bound in slightly later life and not knowing if my grandparents will be ok makes me want to start trying now. I want my parents to be grandparents and I want my grandparents to be great grandparents. I want to sit in the back of my dads car with both my parents and the baby with me as we travel to see baby's great nanny and great grandad. It would give everyone that boost that we all need right now.

As for the ex interest all he wanted was fun but was scared I'm in too deep (I probably am) but I just want to message him and tell him to meet up with me and have sex with me. I'm literally craving sex and a baby right now.

I know having a baby will be the hardest thing i will have ever have done but it'll be worth it. I know giving birth feels like all your bones breaking at the same time and being set on fire, I've watched many an episode of one born (my mums way of "putting us off having kids" it just made me want them all the more)

And I am honestly not going to find a decent and supportive partner feel like I may be waiting the rest of my life and those around for something that probably won't happen.

I know what you mean but it's not a whim I've wanted to have kids my whole life and felt capable from about 16 but my parents wouldn't have been too happy if I had one at that age.

I won't trick or use anyone id let them know my full intentions but I feel like a baby would stop the hurting. I know raising them would be the most difficult thing I do. I know I'll spend every day for the rest of my life worrying about them, taking care of them and everything else it takes to be a mum but if I'm waiting for a partner I'm gonna be in for a very long wait.

Do you guys know the only times I've been kissed were several times by three guys at a party and that was because it was dares and they wouldn't let us back down, I've never had a boyfriend and I couldn't even just have fun with a guy without fucking it up. I'm literally just that useless. I just feel that yes whilst Prince Charming and dad of the year would be nice realistically I'm in for a very very long wait and may miss the chance of being a mum all together.

I never get to go out to meet anyone and the very rare times I get out I can't talk to guys no matter what I do. I didn't even talk to the ex interest he was too shy to start talking and I was unaware so his sister started telling me and he got embarrassed at the stuff she was saying (they were out drinking) so he took her phone and started talking to me instead he gave me his phone number and I waited a few days (didn't have credit and I did warn him) I asked his sister the following day of what they said was meant and it was so I got credit and we spoke nearly every single for 5 months. It was so weird when he went on holiday but he still messaged occasionally but we would speak sometimes 8 hours solid phones buzzing every few minutes. Felt like I knew him my whole life. And still I lost him.

I know what you mean but it's not a whim I've wanted to have kids my whole life and felt capable from about 16 but my parents wouldn't have been too happy if I had one at that age.

I won't trick or use anyone id let them know my full intentions but I feel like a baby would stop the hurting. I know raising them would be the most difficult thing I do. I know I'll spend every day for the rest of my life worrying about them, taking care of them and everything else it takes to be a mum but if I'm waiting for a partner I'm gonna be in for a very long wait.

Do you guys know the only times I've been kissed were several times by three guys at a party and that was because it was dares and they wouldn't let us back down, I've never had a boyfriend and I couldn't even just have fun with a guy without fucking it up. I'm literally just that useless. I just feel that yes whilst Prince Charming and dad of the year would be nice realistically I'm in for a very very long wait and may miss the chance of being a mum all together.

I never get to go out to meet anyone and the very rare times I get out I can't talk to guys no matter what I do. I didn't even talk to the ex interest he was too shy to start talking and I was unaware so his sister started telling me and he got embarrassed at the stuff she was saying (they were out drinking) so he took her phone and started talking to me instead he gave me his phone number and I waited a few days (didn't have credit and I did warn him) I asked his sister the following day of what they said was meant and it was so I got credit and we spoke nearly every single for 5 months. It was so weird when he went on holiday but he still messaged occasionally but we would speak sometimes 8 hours solid phones buzzing every few minutes. Felt like I knew him my whole life. And still I lost him.