Can't make my girlfriend orgasm?

As above pelvic floor is always good tip to exercise that.

Also try reading the squirting thread on hear, squirting doesn’t always means she’s having an orgasm but its close ;)

MAINLY don’t feel too bad you can’t because I don’t know anyone that can get their OH to orgasm just through penetration alone. The only way I can do it is via my 2 fingers or the rabbit I bought her.

There’s no rush so take your time and the best thing is not to think about it just have fun after all you’re having sex.

Xx

I too have never orgasmed from penetration alone. I believe it is quite common among women. God love my OH for trying but we've been together so long he knows all the tricks to help me climax.

My best orgasms tend to occur through clitoral stimulation (usually with a vibrator) alongside anal play. Works everytime!

Best advice I can give is keep trying new and different things. You'll be surprised what works.

ClareB xx

My wife also gets by far the best orgasms from clitoral stimulation. They've occasionally happened for her with penetration alone, but only when she's been very steamed up and wanted to jump straight to the satisfying release of feeling filled up. On the other hand, penetration regularly triggers an extra (and different) final orgasm for her after she's already had several others from clitoral stimulation.

DaPratsta wrote:

I was wondering if any of you could help - I just can't get my girlfriend to climax. She's never climaxed before, but she does enjoy masturbation and sex. We've tried quite a few positions and got close once, but still nothing.

By way of encouragement, my wife had to learn to have these orgasms, and it took a while. When she had her first one, it was completely unexpected to her and she didn't realise what it was! After that, it took us quite a bit of experimentation to reproduce it, not least because the feeling had been so strange and unfamiliar to my wife that she wasn't 100% sure that she wanted to experience it again. Of course, it became a lot simpler with practice, with the positive reinforcement of liking it more and more, and with the ability then to relax, welcome it and just let it happen.

So -- don't give up, and try not to worry about it. It'll probably happen when you're least expecting it!

I suggest changing positions because that's helpful. It helps let her know you are both in control that makes her feel confident and relaxed. Try using toys but find the right one and you let her use it by her self a few times do she don't feel intimidated from it. Never follow te same routine and never show frustration because that will put her off. Have fun!