Cant wait to try this out,

i wish i could review toys, or should i say,i wish i could review them properly.

my attempt at reviews are all like "yeah, like, its dead good and that, and you know, i came. yeah, so like, buy it and stuff."

i really should have tried a bit harder in school.

let us do the hardwork! that way you dont waste any money on junk sex toys doctorp hehe

tbf, i bought a toy from here that me and mrsdoctorp love, or at least loved for a time....it got crap reviews on here.

mind you, me and the mrs have "phases" where well use toys for a bit, and then forget about them...and the crap review said the toy in question didnt last long. i think we only used it a handful of times, and now its sat there all forlorn and lonely and neglected. ill have to dig it out tonight and play with the mrs when she gets home from work.....

well DP you cant please everyone and thats why reviews help because they give honest and truthful ideas on products. if you hear something thats sounds perfect for you but the reviews are bad then get it and put a review down to set things straight lol

yeah, i might get the mrs to write a review. shes better with words than me.

do it as a couple that way you get it written properly and both get to add to it

i will run it by the moral compass tonight

lol just get it out of the dark and have a crazy night for some inspiration and then get on here with your missus and have fun

I got me one of these from the lovely Ruth winging its way to me. Guess I'm gonna have to fight the Mrs for it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14788

corr id give that one a go NB just a little jealous hehe have fun and get a review up so i know wether to put it on my wishlist!

I got the same one as pinkbeach yeah! thanks LH. Doctorp I wouldn't worry just do ur best in ur reviews. like ur opinion always comes across here so it's just the same but a bit longer. i write em in word first so it checks for spelling!

Thanks for my pressie as well - can't wait, looks fab.

Thank you for my freebie! looks so much fun

Yep, if you get an e-mail from Orgasm Army Customer Care it'll be product to review for free. Hurrah!

I think that Ruth sends out soooooo many that she doesn't always have a chance to contact everyone in advance.

Sorry for any unnecessary financial worry!