Caption Competition - February (special romantic edition)

Get your captions in ladies and gentlemen

There will be one overall winner who wins a selection of goodies to review (so please make sure you can review, and that you have an Orgasm Army wishlist made up from products that aren't yet reviewed).

"Romeo, Romeo! Is that you in there Romeo?"

MrsPx

"We're not really doing anything special for Valentines this year, might just get a takeaway, wear studded leather head to toe and tie each other up. What about you?"

MrsPx

MrsP was expecting at the very least a long, lingering kiss when she woke on Valentines Day. "Get us a cuppa coffee, love" did not go down too well, and MrP spent the day bound and gagged as punishment!

MrsPx

I see you!

This Valentines Day, he was hoping to mutter those three little words his lady had been longing to hear... No chance of that happening!

When i said "lets do something different this year" this is not what i had in mind!

"The steps he went to so she didn't find out his valentines day surprise was getting a little extreme"

"But darling, i thought you said you liked men in leather"...

When she first saw him come in wearing a studded mask she thought he had gotten so desparate to get her a valentine's present that he had taken to bank robbery.

the creators could figure out how the new "silence your lover" technique wasn't catching on

The New Stig accidentally shows his face in public...

I know Hella said he wore leathers but he's not what I expected my blind date to look like!!!

When I said I was willing to dip my toe into the world of fetish gear I didn't realise it would be head to toe!!!

Whats wrong? Do I have something on my face?

Not what she was expecting when she said she wanted a 'stud muffin'.

Batman's new mask did not strike fear into the criminals of Gotham City quite as well as he'd hoped.

((Is an 'Orgasm Army' wishlist different from a regular wishlist?))

On closer inspection it was found that the handbag did in fact actually have two holes in!

silverdrop wrote:

Batman's new mask did not strike fear into the criminals of Gotham City quite as well as he'd hoped.

((Is an 'Orgasm Army' wishlist different from a regular wishlist?))

Yes, you make one called Orgasm Army, and update it with unreviewed items. I check mine every couple of weeks and remove reviewed items, then sometimes push them onto my actual wishlist External Media

"Well, if you're not surprised to sign a Valentine's card, why should you see who on earth sent it?"