Cazz is off to America!

The day has come, my last day at Lovehoney....... but only for a little while ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

I am off to Disney World Florida, for 10 nights! I will be back to work on Monday 19th May.
So until then, behave & don't cause too much work for my colleagues whilst I am away ![angel|20x20](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif "angel")
Please remember to email help@lovehoney.co.uk with anything you may need whilst I am away.
Love from Lovehoney - Cazz x

Oh yay!! Have a fab time hun! I'm totally Jelly, but I was loving the Ariel t-shirt! lol. x

Have a great time Cazz! We'll miss you! xx

Enjoy.

Enjoy your holiday :) xx

Have a great time on holiday Cazz! we'll miss you xxx

Hope you have a fabulous break, Cazz.

Have a great time x

Hope you have a brilliant time Cazz! :) xx

Have a good time :-)

Wow have a brilliant time,jealous of all those big dippers.

Hope you have a lovely time! Hope your planning on sending us all a postcard 😂 xxxx

Have a fab time Cazz! So excited for you!!! Xxx

Very jealous! Hope you have a lovely time Cazz :)

Hope you have a brilliant holiday Cazz - how can you not as Disney World?!? Have fun!

Have fun and be safe from any hurricanes (I pray there won't be any!). I also hope the weather stays brilliant and sunny for you during your 10 nights in Florida! We expect pictures!!!

*snigger* at 'Boobs heading south?' and 'Cazz is off the America!' above each other on the forum homepage.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

*snigger* at 'Boobs heading south?' and 'Cazz is off the America!' above each other on the forum homepage.

I thought this too :)

Oh there will be plenty of pictures on my Twitter and Instagram haha - I will share a couple here too when I am back. x

Yay! :D