CBD lube - any good?

We read an article in the paper a few days ago about CBD lube, it looked worth trying but the ones we've found seem quite expensive. Wondered if anyone else has tried CBD lube and if so, what they thought about it?

Not tried lube. I've tried oils and balms and I found one oil in particular helped with chronic fatigue. CBD is quite a trend at the moment, and some products are better than others - worth reading up because some is just snake oil and a waste of money, imo. Worth notiing than none of it can contain very much of the psychoactive cannabis thc so it can't make you high, but good products can have other beneficial effects.

There are Facebook groups which try, test and recommmend products - might be worth a look? Nature's CBD Haven might be a good place to start.

There's one of Lovehoney for £20 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42584

I haven't used lube but I have used CBD infused massage oil. I liked it and felt it was a decent product, but I didn't think it was any better than a really good massage oil.

MsR wrote:

Not tried lube. I've tried oils and balms and I found one oil in particular helped with chronic fatigue. CBD is quite a trend at the moment, and some products are better than others - worth reading up because some is just snake oil and a waste of money, imo. Worth notiing than none of it can contain very much of the psychoactive cannabis thc so it can't make you high, but good products can have other beneficial effects.

There are Facebook groups which try, test and recommmend products - might be worth a look? Nature's CBD Haven might be a good place to start.

Have to agree with this. CBD can be incredibly useful, but in lube it just seems like expensive snake oil. What's it going to do? I can't say I eat much lube and I'm not sure I want to use it as a massage oil replacement or have it be absorbed through my bottom. I feel like it's an expensive risk for something that could do nothing.