Celebrity fantasies, tell me who and what!

I'm nearly 40 and I'm yet to watch 50 shades so at the moment I would love Zach Effron to do whatever he wants to me really. I'm after ideas so I can imagine my hubby being him but I want to get him to do things to me that he wouldn't normally do!!

I'm nearly 50 and it has to be Simon Cowell !!

As to what I want him to do to me ? Everything and anything but it has to take at least 6 hours :)

Charlie Hunnam. Definitely.

Pierce Brosnan. He could probably talk me to orgasm with that voice. For starters anyway! I'm sure I'd make good use of other bits afterwards. And I always loved the late Patrick Swayse, too.

I'm 51 and I fancy the arse off Danny Dyer, my imagination runs riot with all the stuff I'd like to do to him!

When I was a young boy going into being a man , I really liked Emma peel from the avengers. Well Diana rigg. Especially in her corset and boots.
Those were lovely memories.

Alexander Skarsgard - he would have made a much better Mr Grey!

David Beckham - any time, any place, anyhow! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

David Beckham - any time, any place, anyhow! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

slinkykinky wrote:

Seconded, but only in the character of eric from true blood and only from the episode where his hair was cut! I didnt like him at the start lol 

I saw a film where he was a scruffy hairy hippyish man and it did nothing for me :(

isnt he something like swedens sexiest male 9 times over? Says it all really!

JM88 wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

Seconded, but only in the character of eric from true blood and only from the episode where his hair was cut! I didnt like him at the start lol

I saw a film where he was a scruffy hairy hippyish man and it did nothing for me :(

Definitely with short hair, I wasn't keen on it long either. Saying that, I still wouldn't turn him away ;)

slinkykinky wrote:

JM88 wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

Definitely with short hair, I wasn't keen on it long either. Saying that, I still wouldn't turn him away ;)

Also must add he was at his best when he was cocky. In the episodes where he was nice and polite it just wasnt right! Still looked good though.

I got my hopes up in the week when the facebook trending thing had rumours of jamie dornan quitting fsog and i remember hearing that alexander was one of the rumoured to be the original christian grey and i got excited! Short lived though when the rumours of dornan quitting turned out to be false :(

Vin Diesel

mmmmm the sound of that engine

David beckham , Danny dyer , Channing tatum or Jose mourinho any time and anywhere

Peter Capaldi for starters in the Tardis he can drag me and start there, give me a good seeing too me bent over the console he can also stand behind me his hands over mine, his voice turns me to jelly as for his hand's Oh Yes please he can stroke me then take me hard. I could say loads more.

Kelly Brook

Me, Robert Downey Jr., and my boyfriend

It have to be a threesome with Carol Kirkwood (BBC Weather woman), me and the wife.

Ewan McGregor and David Tennant top the list. Maybe at the same time.

Also, Natalie Dormer and Zooey Deschanel. Also maybe at the same time.

Wolverine - not Hugh Jackman as himself, only Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, love the though of him getting his Dom on with those claws on show, lol.

Female would be Amber Heard and Natalie Portman