Celebrity fantasies, tell me who and what!

At the moment, Danny Dyer (swoooooon).

Stevie Nicks for some lady loving, she's still hot! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I am 30 this year. I grew up fantasising about people like Marilyn Manson lol ;) always thought he looked like he would be a total filthy lover! He he.

Now days my 'celebrity' fantasy mostly revolve around the duck dynasty brothers! Specifically Jep :) but I'm pretty sure I would jump the bones of jase and willy too! I cannot get enough of the pick up truck driving,hunting bearded redneck look!

Jeps wife, jessica! Now, she would get it too!!

Eva Green

Sarahgee wrote:

I am 30 this year. I grew up fantasising about people like Marilyn Manson lol ;) always thought he looked like he would be a total filthy lover! He he.

Now days my 'celebrity' fantasy mostly revolve around the duck dynasty brothers! Specifically Jep :) but I'm pretty sure I would jump the bones of jase and willy too! I cannot get enough of the pick up truck driving,hunting bearded redneck look!

Jeps wife, jessica! Now, she would get it too!!

Lol at the duck dynasty blokes but really? :o each to their own i suppose! Not seen it in a while but im guessing the old man isnt one that you mentioned lol

when i was younger (i suppose early teens) i fancied leo from the itv show airline! Thats an embarassing one to admit.

Lmao. No, not the crazy old ones. Ha ha!

For me it has to be Chris Evans... Or Chris Hemsworth! :D

If the dream i had last night was anything to go by it would be gary lightbody ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) and things would be based on steamy bits from the film Unfaithful ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) i almost didn't want to wake up this morning

Justin Timberlake O___________O ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Tom hardy 😍😍