Celebrity + LH product

Hey guys happy Friday!

Just getting used to the forums but had a thought for a game that might be fun to try out…

You have to pick a celebrity or public figure that you admire/think is attractive (no real life partners /bfs/gfs/husbands/wives etc allowed!)

You then have to pick a Lovehoney product (and it has to be a LH product obviously!) that you would like to see your chosen celebrity/public figure using or wearing. And when I say using it can be as wild and crazy or as tame as you want it to be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m sure we’ve all got good imaginations on here!

It can be a product that you already own from love honey or one that you’re thinking about trying out or that you’ve got your eye on… You get the idea I’m sure!

I’ll go first and start as an example. My famous person would be the beautiful Alice Bandukhravi who is a news presenter for the BBC (I actually had this idea while watching the news hahaha!)
And she would be modelling and stripping for me the blue plus size baby doll/basque piece of lingerie that Lovehoney sells (to be honest her wearing any of the LH lingerie would do me! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

OK, who’s next? Go go go!

3 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/bondage-bodies-body-harnesses/p/dominix-deluxe-leather-cross-body-harness/a42841g78064.html x Michael Sheen.

1 Like

Would love to see Tyler Lee Hoechlin (Derek Hale from teen wolf) rolling up to the bedroom wearing this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/boxers-shorts/p/male-power-tight-wet-look-boxer-shorts/a27411g43200.html

1 Like

Oh gosh, im not very good at celebrities :laughing:
Um, probubly Christina Hendricks (she is incredibly hot) in the Flight attendant uniform

Wouldnt say no to the Hot Secretary one either

3 Likes

Oh! Interesting thread. This will require some thought :thinking:

So, I’m not really a celeb fan so I’m going to have to specify the actual characters rather than the actors (sorry if I’m cheating!).

I’d go for Lucifer (from the TV series) using this whip

And if I’m allowed another I’ll have Mazikeen in this:

They could take it in turns to use the whip! We’d probably need something like this too.

Yes I’m greedy and I’ve spent way too much time thinking this through! :rofl:

2 Likes

Jason Momoa strapped down with underbed restraints :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Oh I would like Scarlett Johansson in a maid or cop outfit. Failing that a nice wet look outfit.

1 Like

These are great so far guys! :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1:Keep them coming, anyone else who wants to play :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ok, ok. Um. Tom hardy tied up with Bondage rope (and i get to use the lovehoney wand, becuase that is my jam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be a “celebrity” celebrity - I guess I just couldn’t think of another word for “well known public unattainable person that you’re unlikely to have any dealings with in real life and that a majority of other people on here will be aware of” :joy::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

But yes good shout on Christina Hendricks - her body absolutely screams sensuality! :+1::+1::+1:

Nice! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::+1::+1:

Hahaha I couldn’t think of a better word than “celebrity” when I wrote the initial post, but it can be anyone and everyone - I guess just preferably not attainable real life people who will elicit feelings of jealousy in other halves /partners! But yeah fictional characters can be involved, they don’t have to be real life existing people :blush::blush:

1 Like

Tied down and up at the same time?! Kinky :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum::yum:

:laughing: sorry, edited it when i put the links in and obviously missed some

1 Like

Hubby said Jessica Alba in lingerie - he likes the one you linked @Kitty-Cat01 !

1 Like