Celebs / someone famous, name one person you would want to sleep with if you were single

Just a bit of fun question Liz Hurley would be one for think she is great for her age and I think she could be a bit naughty in the bedroom department. Which I like Who's yours and why..

Amy lee, the lead singer in evanescence, just because I like the goth look, also Emma stone just purely because she’s stunning, plenty more but my minds gone blank

Eddie Redmayne

Gordon Ramsay

Thierry Henri

Also the singer Ann-marie, beautiful and a bit wacky

hagions wrote:

Just a bit of fun question Liz Hurley would be one for think she is great for her age and I think she could be a bit naughty in the bedroom department. Which I like Who's yours and why..

Bloody hell, she is more than 10 years younger than me. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Currently have a random crush on Ed Stafford ✋

The more I read about him, the more I am growing fonder of Chris Evans (the one from Boston).

It’s got to be Rita Ora. Love and her music just wish I could go see her live. That’s the one thing I want to do before I die.

Chris Pratt or Tom Hardy!

Agree Rita Ora is very sexy

Guy14357 my hubby loves Rita! Whenever her songs come on the radio or tv etc I always say ‘your Dad fancies her’ to the kids 🤣 he loves it when I put him in his place though by telling him he’d have no chance 🤣 For me it would be Eddie Redmayne and possibly Dit’s Von Teese- sure she could teach me a thing or two!

Jensen Ackles. My god the things I would do to him haha! I’ve also got a huge crush on Timothy Olyphant right now. No idea what it is about him, I don’t normally go for guys that much older than me but I’d totally make an exception........

Karen Danczuk

Donna D’Errico, absolute goddess.

Kate Upton

Oh loads

kate beckinsale

dianna rigg in 60s avengers gear

Susanna Hoffs of the bangles.

Beyonce

i could go on.....

Jonathon Ross, older than my mum though. Oh and Jason momoa of course but I imagine there will be crowds round him. Ooft!

Sigourney Weaver.

Oh loads, I used to flick my bean regularly thinking of Carisma Carpenter, cordilia from Buffy.Recently ,Holly Willoughby, Tom Hardy is a regular one too xx

Johnny Depp. I'd sleep with him no matter if I were single or not (I'm poly, and I'd make sure my partner-s- are ok with it) =)