Champagne moment

After 8 years of being with the OH today was the day that finally I made her squirt.
I no there are numerous threads on here but all I wanted to no is,
Is it easier now she's done it once? Obviously I now no how to and what to look and listen out for, but for her is it easier?

I knew this would be the perfect place to ask!

Congratulations :) x

Well done, bet she's a very happy lady today lol! I found it easier after the 1st time......it was with a g spot vibrator but now I find it sometimes happens during sex too, not everytime but if its a long lovemaking session with lots of foreplay it happens 😊
Happy squirting ha ha! X

This was 90% fingers and a lil bit of tongue! Didn't even need the toy draw!!!
Hopefully it's easier to achieve and also mentality easier. Now she's experienced it she hopefully will want it again!

Forgot the towels tho! School boy error!!!

Ha ha, I did too the 1st time....probably because I didn't expect it to happen! I don't know why but I laugh like a crazy woman when I squirt, don't know if it's nerves or a release of endorphins or what but I get slightly hysterical ha ha! Good work using just the fingers & tongue, very talented ha ha! 😁 I do think it gets easier everytime, I use the Tracy cox g spot vibrator, maybe 1 for the collection if you want fast results, I was so happy I ordered one for my best friend because I didn't want her missing out lol! 😉 I wrote a review on it if you want to have a look x

P.s she will DEFINITELY want it again ha ha! X

sassykitten;) wrote:

Congratulations :) x

Haha thanks!
jr78 wrote:

Ha ha, I did too the 1st time....probably because I didn't expect it to happen! I don't know why but I laugh like a crazy woman when I squirt, don't know if it's nerves or a release of endorphins or what but I get slightly hysterical ha ha! Good work using just the fingers & tongue, very talented ha ha! 😁 I do think it gets easier everytime, I use the Tracy cox g spot vibrator, maybe 1 for the collection if you want fast results, I was so happy I ordered one for my best friend because I didn't want her missing out lol! 😉 I wrote a review on it if you want to have a look x

We've got a G Spot Vibe already, thanks though , I think a few more times and then start denial teasing!

OMG denial is just the best! You will drive her wild!! 😁

Oh wow that's fantastic news. Hopefully things will be a bit more relaxed with you guys now. I've cried before now when I've exploded, it's all good.

Without any toys too, nice!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Aha well done! Sure it will be a lot easier for her to let it go in the future now it's happened x

Good work, I've never managed to make her squirt yet, I'm either doing it wrong or she just can't!

I began to think she couldn't!

Bed is still wet from this afternoon. Whoops