Change of email address

Hi everyone, I’ve not posted much lately, I’ve been rather busy getting married!!!

I’ve got a question which I hope @Lovehoney_Brenna or someone can answer.

I’ve changed my email address and cannot access the one I originally set up my account with. I’ve put the new email in my setting here, but I want to check that my review history (which was under the previous, inaccessible email) will carry over to the new address.

Also, I reviewed a tester product yesterday but of course haven’t had the email to publish the review after posting, so I don’t know if it’s been received. I had the page thanking me for the review, but obviously no email.

I hope you are all well here, and hopefully I’ll get back to chatting soon!

3 Likes

Congratulations on getting married xxx

Live and best wishes to you both xx

R xx

1 Like

Have you changed your email on the shopping site? Once this is done I can request your reviews are moved to your new email :slight_smile:

Was the review for your super secret tester? If so, then yes, I’ve got it! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations we got married on the 3rd! :blush::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x x x

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne:

1 Like

Congratulations on your marriage. @Rhilee

1 Like

Happy days! Hope the wedding went well and everything looked beautiful :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I have changed it on the shopping site, and my surname! And yes, that is the review I was talking about!

Thank you everyone, we went to Gretna Green and it was the most magical place, everything we wanted it to be and more! Xxx

2 Likes

I’m pleased the wedding went well, Gretna Green is a lovely place or the wedding. Enjoy and have lots and lots of fun. @Rhilee

@Rhilee congratulations on the wedding to you both ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: