Changing cum

Good afternoon

I have been wondering if anyone has experimented with ways to change cum.

I have read ways to make it taste better, or change colour etc like lots of pineapple juice for taste or beetroot to make it purple.

Has anyone done this or made it taste better.

OH always spits so want to try alter taste.

Thanks j.

Yeah I’ve taken tablets for both mint and orange. Both worked. I drank loads of pineapple juice and did nothing for my cum. There are a wide range of pills to change the taste on certain sites. Not sure bout LH tho.

Diet can vary so much in our systems and it does indeed affect our secretions, including cum. With a high fat diet full of spicy foods and strong odorous items like onions/garlic/chilli it will indeed make your semen bitter and salty. Other things like alcohol, drugs, nicotine and caffeine can cause your semen to become unpalatable and change the consistency and taste.

To make yours slightly more palatable you will need to have a low fat diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, the higher in acidity the fruit is the more you will notice a difference. So pineapple for instance can really make a difference but make sure you get the “not from
Concentrate” stuff as the other is full of all sorts. Dairy also plays a huge part and can make things sour the same as red meat.

But plenty of water, exercise and fresh fruit and veg will make a huge difference. This doesn’t mean you will be spurting golden liquor tasting like a tropical drink, but it will be more palatable and less thick/salty. Also your partner may just not enjoy swallowing and doesn’t like the taste or consistency. You can try the “yummy cum” product on Lovehoney which is great and works well, it has several herbs and spices which enhance the flavour and load, also check out the super spunk smoothie online as the recipe is simple.

Link to “yummy cum”
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152

Guy14357 wrote:

Yeah I’ve taken tablets for both mint and orange. Both worked. I drank loads of pineapple juice and did nothing for my cum. There are a wide range of pills to change the taste on certain sites. Not sure bout LH tho.

Can't see anything on web at all like that?

Not allowed to post links.

Guy14357 wrote:

What to even search for.

Wow didnt even think to look for an item to do this.

Boomplus wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

What to even search for.

Cum I date tablets worked for me. Can’t name sites but several well known comes up.

I didn't even know you could buy products to do this, fascinating.