Chastity Play / Experiment

I’ve had my cage on short term a few times in the last few weeks, just a 1/2 day or thereabouts as I missed the sensation of wearing it, but I don’t think I’ll go back to full time in the near future unless Mrs Sen suggests it (but as she is enjoying my penis uncaged and likes my balls more now they are softer, I can’t see that happening).

I’m really pleased you are having a good time @rockstar and in some ways, I do miss the heightened state of arousal that comes from being denied, but for now, the journey is on hold.

1 Like

It’s got to be a two way thing so if your good lady was not fully behind the lifestyle you’re better off having a break. Maybe you can revisit it later as you’re moving away from the colder weather now so she’ll be happier all round I guess.
We’re progressing slowly. If I pushed too hard she would back away so I’m being very patient. Like you I did miss the feeling of being caged when we were on holiday on the bike in Summer but since getting back I’ve been fully committed to 23.5/7 (I shave every morning) especially the month of Locktober.
Hopefully, over time, we will move towards a more female led relationship.

My first ever ruined orgasm.

I was restrained, clamped and plugged when she used the wand on my cage. I warned her that I was coming and she pulled the wand away.

A very strange feeling. I ejaculated but didn’t come so I was still aroused and unsatisfied. Now I now how it got it’s name.

2 Likes

A fun side effect from that is you should have been super sensitive touch right afterward. Glad to see she was taking care of your prostate health :grin:

1 Like

So the last day of Locktober and this morning all my altruistic feelings about remaining caged went out of the window and I realised that, after 5 weeks, I really needed some penetrative sex. Fortunately my wife felt the same so the cage came off and we had PIV sex finishing in her favourite doggy position. I tried to hold out but my last orgasm was weeks ago so it didn’t last long. My orgasm was spectacular though. We’ll worth the wait.

1 Like

Congratulations on completing Loctober. Part of me regrets not completing it but with a few real life issues and the physical damage (superficial thankfully) it just wasn’t right.

Real life issues must take precedence. As I said earlier if my wife decided she didn’t want to continue with the chastity lifestyle I would stop in a heartbeat. I would be sad but it’s got to be a mutual thing.
I will be very wary over the next couple of weeks as, now that Locktober is over, it’s back to her making the decisions about our caged or uncaged sex life and that’s the area she is least comfortable with.

This morning she kept me in my cage and fitted me with a remote control vibrating butt plug and nipple chains with a link to my cage. She made me edge her for as long as I could using a wand vibrator. She cried enough after 4 orgasms.

In between, during her recovery time I was allowed to use the wand on my cage while she kept adjusting the vibrations and patterns on my plug. I wasn’t allowed to come though. I got myself closer to orgasm each time but I managed to hold back.

3 Likes

I haven’t reported here for a while.

Chastity continues. Her teases come and go but she’s very good at orgasm denial.

Typically she keeps me caged during our sessions and allows me to make her come or masturbates to orgasm a number of times while I use a wand vibrator on my cage. I’m not allowed to come though.

When I’m allowed to choose I ask her to peg me with a strap-on. Since my penis is effectively out of bounds I’m moving towards anal and prostate stimulation.

2 Likes

Pleased to hear your journey is continuing, sounds like things are moving along nicely

Mrs Sen made a comment the other day that “you’re not as affectionate” now that I have been without a cage for a while, which is probably true. Midweek masturbation and regular sex incl orgasm for me on the weekends has taken the zing out of my hornyness.

We are going away this weekend for a long weekend (wedding anniversary), so I have gotten out the cage and will wear it this week in preparation. Had it on today at work to get accustomed to it, may not sleep in it but will wear it morning - night.

Might also try and have some fun for her this week to build up both our levels of arousal, 3 nights in a luxury hotel without the kids, its going to be bliss…

4 Likes

The orgasm denial definitely does make a difference to our day to day relationship.

She tends to let me come every 2 or 3 weeks and as the days go by following an orgasm I definitely become more submissive and affectionate until the next time.

If not for the underlying health risks I would happily go for much longer between orgasms as I really enjoy the feeling of being constantly aroused.

Ahhh bless mother nature…

So its our wedding anniversary this weekend and months ago we mapped out a weekend that would fall well outside the range for her monthly and booked a luxury resort near Queenstown for the two of us.

Just to mess with us, 3 months ago, she started getting irregular cycles, a month without a period, then one that lasted an age and was much heavier, then another only a few weeks after but lite. Wouldn’t you know it, 4 days before we are due to leave, and its arrived!!!

I told her I will join her in the denial period and locked up when getting dressed this morning. Still taking getting used to wearing a cage again. She didn’t respond one way or the other to my locking up, will see if she brings it up during the week.

Needless to say she was pissed, a weekend away where we could do what we want, when we want for however long we want and mother nature messes with it. FFS

1 Like

Interestingly Mrs Sen has gone straight back into tease mode, last night while still caged, she casually dropped her hand into my lap and started playing with the cage through my pants, same thing this morning when kissing good bye before work.

I did take the cage off last night before bed, allowed a restful sleep without being awoken by night time erections and also allowed skin to settle. One of her complaints with chastity was it made my testicle skin tough / leathery and my balls retract, diminishing her pleasure when she licks/sucks them during oral.

Hi @Senator, I love your posts- thought I’d post on here but my post is inspired by your post on the ‘urge’ thread.

Have you ever considered given the physical issues you’ve had with a cage, having chastity / no masterbation but without a cage? I speak with no experience of this play other than having my own 1 orgasm a week (without a cage) and I find the week build up and self restraint extremely arousing. I actually feel proud at the end of the day knowing I’ve managed to avoid playing with myself and a day closer to D day. What I’m trying to say with no experience is I wonder whether no cage would mean more self restraint and it may be more arousing.

Hope that makes sense.

What I found most interesting when with a cage, was that although the desire to orgasm was always present, it was like there was a part of my brain that knew it couldn’t happen because of the cage so it never really interfered with life (trouble sleeping and / or concentrating on something else). As soon as the cage was gone, I knew masturbation was possible.

One of the things I missed when caged was a good old fashioned hand job. Yes PIV when released was fantastic and so was oral, don’t get me wrong, but I still missed the feeling of rubbing / jerking myself.

Before I started chastity, I did go for a week without masturbation / orgasm and it was quite a challenge but doable. There are some on chastitymansion that are in long term chastity without a device, thats quite the feat in my view.

I think the physical issue I had was with the one particular cage. It was a new “mid sized” tube cage with metal bar opening (so around an inch or so of solid tubing, then opened to wire bars at the end). Inside the tubing was some pronounced rings (where they had attached the tube to the rings of the cage), and I suspect this is what caused the trauma to my penis as that is the only time that much damage has been caused other than minor skin abrasions.

The cage in my view is also a physical reminder of your commitment. I have always had access to a key so could unlock anytime I chose, but only ever did so for cleaning / hygiene / shaving purposes, any other time was at Mrs Sen’s discretion. The discomfort part is something you learn to cope with (occasional ring burn under your balls) and the discomfort of an attempted erection can be quite intriguing. You know what your penis is trying to do and can feel the pressure of the cage. Provided the ring burn (caused by the cage pulling forward under your testicles - think dry metal on skin) isn’t unbearable, again you learn to cope with the feeling.

2 Likes

While chastity without a cage is practised by a lot of men I personally find the constant gentle stimulation of the cage with no prospect of relief to be an important factor in the whole tease/denial scenario. It is also, as Senator says, a reminder of my chastity commitment.
It took me a while to find and modify my cages to make them comfortable for all day wear and, during Locktober, I wore one cage 24/7 for the whole month (apart from 20 minutes daily shower/shave time).
I find that Vaseline or E45 type creams ease discomfort during the day but I still haven’t found a complete cure for night time erection burn though. Real physical trauma hasn’t been a problem for me but, as I said, I have modified my plastic cages (even to the extent of making a completely new ring from perspex rod) until they were comfortable and I have tried a few metal cages before I got my current one.

2 Likes

We’re having 7 days of uncaged sex. Still caged for the rest of the time though.

PIV this morning. I find that I have much more control now following all the stimulation and edging. When she finally told me to come it was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. I couldn’t believe the feelings and the sounds I was making.

3 Likes

So I’m back in the cage again, waking hours only at this stage to try and keep things in tip top condition.

Wedding anniversary went well, not the quantity of sex we had hoped for but what time we did get was fantastic.

1 Like

If you are experiencing actual physical discomfort with you cage(s) it is well worth trying a different style. I have five. Three metal and two plastic. I only wear a couple of them 24/7 as the rest are uncomfortable for long periods.