Cheap but effective vibrator

What do you recomend?

I find that looking in the sale pages on some of the online stores is a great way to bag bargains! You can find good quality vibes up to 80% off. I really like the little 'Lady Lustfinger' vibes which are good basic, easy to use first time vibes. You can buy them for around £3.99!

Natural insticnt have a rabbit half price, looks very good will definetly have to order one my partner to have some fun with.

We now have the basic free vibrator from natural insticnt in use a few times every day

That's great - sometimes its the smaller and least expensive vibes that give some of the best results!

The one they are giving away is the lady lustfinger - that's the one I recommended - that you can find online for around £3.99 - even better if it's free :)

Post and pacakging has to be paid but its still under £3

I even was allowed to use it, but not up my arse. I hoping to make her as broadminded as possible luckily she is fairly broadminded already.

This pink juicy vibe look nice http://www.orgasmarmy.com/product.aspx/Vibrators/Group/Vibrators/?productid=2911 -- anyone got one for a review?