Cheating stories

I am on another site as being in a non-monogamous relationship and consequently have been contacted by various guys looking to cheat on their wives - presumably since I already have a primary partner they consider me low risk… big fat no from me! Anyway, the ones I’ve encountered fell into the following categories:

• they say they really love their wife but are in a dead bedroom scenario, just looking for sexual satisfaction
  • they seem to dislike/hate their wife and are in a dead bedroom scenario but won’t contemplate leaving because they have young children, looking for sex plus some intimacy
  • (one guy) they claim to have a happy marriage, including sex life, but just want more (grrr)

If your sister is looking for more insight she could try signing onto Ashley Madison with a fake profile.

1 Like

Whats Ashley Madison

Its a website that encourages people-Mainly men who pay real money-to join in order to find women so that they can meet and have an affair. In other words it’s a site where people go who want to shag other people behind their partners backs. Mainly used used by people who do not give a f*ck about their partners.

Well beyond me, I only know having read up on it recently.

1 Like

It is also the site that was hugely in the media a little while ago because it was hacked and the personal details of members published.

My husband recently cheated on me with a tv series. I was deeply hurt. I’m not sure I can forgive him. So I watched a film we were going to watch together. All by myself. And I haven’t told him yet :grimacing::joy:

Now I feel guilty.

Cheating is rubbish :cry::cry::cry:

What film was it you watched? That’s the big question :rofl:

1 Like

It was Bond :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Ha You have been found out! You just wanted to watch Daniel Craig on your own :upside_down_face: :rofl:

Yes. You are right. I did. Ok. There. I admit it. I wanted Daniel Craig all to myself. Even though he’s really short :cold_sweat::joy:

2 Likes

:joy:
I nearly got into a fight with him but that’s another story, yes he is a short person.

Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous eh?! Well, his shoulder and your chest?! :rofl:
I have heard he’s a bit ‘up himself’ but I’ve never met the men so I will leave that there! He was pretty to look at though :joy:

I’d explain but we are going off topic-Off topic- but my chest and his shoulders? No comp none, my chest his shoulders? My nips win all the time end off. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That made me laugh! Thank you! You and your forever winning nipples! :heart_eyes::rofl:

1 Like