Check out the new Womanizer's!

Yes, some better colour options, the old patterns really put me off getting the device if I'm honest (just so not me).

Better. They said the limited edition tattoo was quieter than the older models, when they released it

Lady Ness wrote:

Yes, some better colour options, the old patterns really put me off getting the device if I'm honest (just so not me).

+1 The tattoo one is the least offensive. Still not sure I would buy it, tho.

Mmm the black tattoo model looks very nice.

Loving the new colour options just need to win the lottery to be able to buy one

I love the rose too, but didn't mind the first pink and leopard print.

I really do love the lep print one still however i have a feeling a certain tattoo model is going to fly off the shelves with so many people on here!

I rather like the black one with the "tattoo" - I think I could even live with the "gemstone" (actually, I mind the jewel less than the heart). But I'd want it to be at least splashproof (i. e., washable).

Ooohhhhhhh I love the look of those, I've started putting a little bit of money away every week because I keep hearing about the Christmas day sale & I really can't wait to treat myself! Hope this will be slightly cheaper because it's out of my budget at the min 😏 x

Sum Sub wrote:

Xmas day sale 👍🙏

We live in hope :D

If I'm honest I'm still not too keen on the options.. I guess at a push I'd probably go with the black leopard one, but I'd really prefer it to just be plain black.

The rose is quite pretty but my favourite is still the gloriously tacky pink and leopard :)

Can't wait for Christmas sales awesome

The tattoo one looks really good

I was completely unaware of this product, but I think my OH would really like it!

Not having previously known the product I don't know what the "new colours" are, but the black tattoo one looks georgeous!

Love the black tattoo one

I have never liked leopard prints - these two colour options are so much better!

Briona87 wrote:

I have never liked leopard prints - these two colour options are so much better!

The rose print is not new. Only LH did not stock it before. The tattoo one is new.

Talia - the part that comes into contact with your body is silicone and removeable, so you can clean it really easily :-)

era wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

The rose print is not new. Only LH did not stock it before. The tattoo one is new.

Yeah, I know, I have actually been ogling the blue option ever since Lovehoney stocked the pink and leopard one ;-)