Christening the House

Wondered if anyone else does this.. we have listed all the rooms in the house on the board in the kitchen walland over time tick them off when we have sex "christened" them.

So to anyone visiting the house it looks a list for DIY, but little do they know that the tick against the dining room does not mean yes its been painted.. its means we had sex over the table in their last night :-) We also take it in turns to pick the next room.. its my turn next.. and the rules are.. it has to be a quickie no big foreplay.. just take the other half in the room and FUN time..

I am glad we dont live in a one bed house lets just say :-)

What a fantastic idea and one to be used on my next move.

That sounds good fun. It might be a great idea for a couple that have got stuck in a rut with their sex life too. Unfortunately our house is a building site, no plaster on walls, no doors, not long had a kitchen after 5 years of cooking on a camping stove and toaster. Not for us but a good idea.

Fun Louise wrote:

That sounds good fun. It might be a great idea for a couple that have got stuck in a rut with their sex life too. Unfortunately our house is a building site, no plaster on walls, no doors, not long had a kitchen after 5 years of cooking on a camping stove and toaster. Not for us but a good idea.

Maybe when your house is finished ?

That sounds so much fun!

It something we've talked about too but not yet got round to. We both work shift work and have a teenage daughter so it's proving tricky and the only room weve managed so far is the sun room in the garden! So something to aspire to.

I love that you have a check list in the kitchen!

We have christened each room every house we have owned. I love the idea of writing the room on the board and ticking them off. Sure it would be fun when friends come over and say how well your decorating is going.

We've joked about it, but short of doing it against a wall (which we can't do) or lying on the floor (which we can't do) there's no real way to have enjoyable sex in several rooms in our house. So, we've 'christened' all the rooms that are conducive to comfortable sex. I guess that counts? :p

Hell yeah! We love christening the house!

I was over the moon recently that we christened our living room carpet - it's been down a year gone December and just been christened a few weeks ago!

What a great idea... Sure my OH will be up for that!

Hmm decision time.... Upstairs bathroom or kitchen next ?

QUESTION: I'm starting to renovate my house very soon, does that demote every room to Virgin status again?

Oh yes busy bee indeed back to the start again ;-)

We enjoyed christening the house when we first moved in together. We haven't done it in the spare room which at the time was being used, however the walls are PAPER thin to the point where we can hear our neighbour's kid talking and coughing.

Yes we do this, although it has been a bit tricky with all the kids living here. When we were younger we christened our cars as well.

update... bedroom two and three ticked off and downstairs office ... wifes decision on which room next.. .will either be landing, bathroom or kitchen she said...

Got to be the kitchen next & on the counter! lol

Does the shed count as a room?

Done this in every house we've ever lived in ! Also given my oh a bj in a house we were viewing but didn't buy eventually. Glad walls can't talk.....Lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Done this in every house we've ever lived in ! Also given my oh a bj in a house we were viewing but didn't buy eventually. Glad walls can't talk.....Lol

With the estate agent twiddling their thumbs in the next room? If so, that's hilarious! :D

We called ours 'Housey'.

Wait. What?