Christmas

Hi

Wanting to know when Christmas range will be launched this year I tried to get some Xmas boxers last year but missed out due to been out of stock and also might treat the other half to advent calendar this year

Thanks

2 Likes

Probably around November or December. I can’t remember from last year but I think it was around that. It’s hard to say for sure since I think it’s not the same time every year, that’s what I’ve heard.

1 Like

There are a few festive pieces in one of the current tester posts. Month deadline for them so reviews in during September and I would think some of the festive pieces will be lauched in October. There are quite often some further additions later though after the first sweep.

3 Likes

Any time now I guess. The Easter eggs are in the shops so it can’t be long!!! :joy:

Most years the Christmas lingerie starts coming out early October, and last year the advent calendars came out at the end of August! So not long to wait if you want to get your hands on them! :blush:

1 Like

The advent calendars are now on lovehoney VIP

I was in one of the big high street shops this week and they’ve got Hallowe’en & Xmas gifts and merchandise on opposite sides of the same aisle!!! Absolutely crackers! :joy: