Circumcision Help!

Well I'm going to dive in and hit the ground running ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I've recently started seeing a new fella. He's brilliant in all aspects, he's definitely a keeper.

He's recently been circumcised for health reasons. We'd not had sex before then, but did for the first time this weekend (admittedly only briefly, it was mostly foreplay)

I've never been with a circumcised guy before, so I'm in unchartered territory here. He couldn't finish, which he was okay with. But the sensation is very different apparently (but all positive, as it was usually only painful in the past!)

I loved it, it was all a new sensations for him and he literally came out with something along the lines of "If this is what it's supposed to be like, I've been missing out all my life!" - he was literally shuddering because of the hand job, which I was quite pleased with myself for lol.

Other than a mountain of lube (which helped!), I'm not sure what else I can do, help a gal out! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Not used to this fancy dick business!

1 Like

If he's newly circumcised, he should perhaps get to know himself again, in his own time, possibly both with his hand and a toy (think fleshlight).

I've always been circumcised so can't comment on what its like to have foreskin, but if it does result in a change in sensations, it'll quite likely be overwhelming or quite intense and this is what likely caused his inability to climax.

Communication will be key, giving direction about what feels right, finding the rythm again. All you can do is work with him during this period, don't pressure him and let him know your there to help if needed.

I was circumcised when I was 18 (a couple of decades ago now), and I remember it took a few months to work out how my new self worked. šŸ™‚ It also took me awhile to get the hang of finishing again, and I think the best thing I worked out was to know when to call it a day before it went on too long and everyone got a bit bored. šŸ™‚ Apart from that, lube was the best thing ever. šŸ™‚šŸ‘

Personally I love this Masturbation Cream. It's not toy safe, or for use internally, but it makes for a fantastic hand job (and it's in the sale). šŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006

Thanks guys! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

There's a lot of communication between us so that's helpful, he's had to basically give direct instructions so far while we figure things out, and yeah we knew when to call it before rubbing him down to a stump haha.

Also thanks! I've ordered two! ha

I don't know your experience or preferences, so sorry if this misses the mark!

It may be you're both up for trying some other forms of stimulation to get him really excited, if, as it appears, he's able to take the extra stimulation. Have you thought about stimulating other parts such as the bit just behind the balls (some call this the gooch)?

Some other parts that guys often like to be played with might include the p-Spot (the prostate, which is couple of inches up his butt towards the penis), the buttocks, thighs, and 'thutt' (the crease between the buttock & thigh.

So many options! All very individual too.

Lovehoney have some excellent guides that are worth checking out, a great podcast, and tons of useful videos too, if you're looking for inspiration.

Have fun exploring ;D

littlemissgothic wrote:

Thanks guys!

There's a lot of communication between us so that's helpful, he's had to basically give direct instructions so far while we figure things out, and yeah we knew when to call it before rubbing him down to a stump haha.

Good communication really is key to a happy sex life. If you can keep it going you'll be on the way to something really special. šŸ™‚šŸ‘ And I hope you both like the lube. It's a bit unusual as it comes out the tube looking a bit like toothpaste, but I promise it soon slicks up. šŸ™‚

Knottydevil wrote:

I don't know your experience or preferences, so sorry if this misses the mark!

It may be you're both up for trying some other forms of stimulation to get him really excited, if, as it appears, he's able to take the extra stimulation. Have you thought about stimulating other parts such as the bit just behind the balls (some call this the gooch)?

Some other parts that guys often like to be played with might include the p-Spot (the prostate, which is couple of inches up his butt towards the penis), the buttocks, thighs, and 'thutt' (the crease between the buttock & thigh.

So many options! All very individual too.

Lovehoney have some excellent guides that are worth checking out, a great podcast, and tons of useful videos too, if you're looking for inspiration.

Have fun exploring ;D

I will certainly give them a try! Although we have discussed boundaries and he does have a lot of reservations about prostate stimulation and he's not sure he wants to cross that one - hah.

Ian Chimp wrote:

littlemissgothic wrote:

Thanks guys!

Good communication really is key to a happy sex life. If you can keep it going you'll be on the way to something really special. šŸ™‚šŸ‘ And I hope you both like the lube. It's a bit unusual as it comes out the tube looking a bit like toothpaste, but I promise it soon slicks up. šŸ™‚

Thank you! I'll bear that in mind - and leave the tubes out of my bathroom cabinet! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I got circumcised for similar reasons when I was 25 - oh what an improvement! As everyone has already said, itā€™ll all be about communication, patience (on both sides) and learning. Very soon after surgery, the skin of the glans is super-sensitive - I can remember mine being uncomfortable for a week or so after the op, simply from rubbing against the fabric of my underwear - but things soon adjust. The skin toughens up over time. Mine is still plenty sensitive enough in terms of sexual pleasure, but can also withstand the kind of handling that would be painful for an uncircumcised guy. One big advantage in my case was how long I could last. Before the op, I always had a tendency to premature ejaculation. Circumcision fixed that one for good! :+1:

Yeah, that stuffā€™s lovely - kinda silky. Better than lube IMHO. I didnā€™t realise it wasnā€™t toy safe or for internal use, though - Iā€™ve been using it on anal toys. Ooops. :grin:

ADDED LATER:
Oh great. Have only just realised Iā€™m 8 months late replying to this! Iā€™m guessing youā€™re over the transition period now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just checked the product page and it makes no mention of it now :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (still not safe for condoms though). The Lube Guide still has the warning in, but maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna can confirm that it is/isnā€™t toy/bum safe? (they may have changed the recipe/know more now)

Lube Guide

Release Masturbation Lube:

| | |
ā€” | ā€” | ā€”
Vaginal/Anal Sex? | No
Sex Toys? | Glass and Metal Toys only
Masturbation? | Yes (external)
Condom Safe? | No

Iā€™ve used it with silicone toys and havenā€™t noticed a difference but Iā€™ve made a point of washing them immediately afterwards and not used them in a prolonged session.

I only started doing this after Mr Chimpā€™s useful coconut oil experiment but love this cream so thanks, Mr Chimp (again).

I hope they havenā€™t changed the recipe as my OH loves it, too. Things are rarely improved when theyā€™re the ā€˜new and improvedā€™ recipes.

Anyone know if itā€™s latex-free condom safe? I won the allergy/sensitivity lottery - both latex and semen irritate so we donā€™t use them (Skyn) for contraception, just for the following John Wayne walk avoidance.

Itā€™ll be the oils in it for the latex. If your condoms are oil safe you should be okay. :+1:

Iā€™ll read the label. If I canā€™t get any joy Iā€™ll give it a go anyway.

Iā€™ll report back as soon as I can.

1 Like

Skyns non-latex condoms behave in the same way as latex condoms, oils can interact with the condomā€™s material and break down its structural integrity, so I would avoid using oil with them.

What are they made from? I canā€™t see it on the product page?

ETA:

ā€˜Skynfeelā€™

LATEX FREE SKYN condoms are made with SKYNFEEL, a technologically advanced polyisoprene material thatā€™s completely free from natural rubber latex. SKYN condoms are also lubricated with non-spermicidal silicone oil SK-70 (dimethicone).

Latex and Polyisoprene donā€™t play well with oil.

But polyurethane and nitrile are oil safe. :+1:

(I think we need a condom guide :slightly_smiling_face:)

Sometimes playing with the testicles by giving them a gentle tugging motion down can help, also a finger playing on the perineum may be the secret to helping him finish.

Thanks, Brenna - and Mr Chimp.

And yes, a condom guide would be fab!

1 Like