Classic Wand Owners - we need your help!

we have owned two of the love honey classics, its used every single time, can’t get enough of it!
would love to do a comparison
x

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

We own the LH Classic Wand and would love to test the Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head

Cheers :smiley:

Yes please @Lovehoney_Brenna, love my classic wand. So comparing it to another would be amazing.

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

We have had the classic quite a while now and use it often. I would love to do a comparison with my partner and the deadline isn’t an issue.

Thank you :grin:

YES PLEASE!!! i would love to review, i bought mine many years ago

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna, I have the original Classic Lovehoney mains wand it still works well and I would love to do a comparison review.

Thank you :blush:

Happy to help out with this. Had the classic wand a few years and it’s still in regular rotation!

Hi there,

We do already own the classic wand and would love to make a comparison review for you.

Happy testing :smiley:

I have this wand. Id be happy to do a comparison for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Both the wife and I would gladly help with this. We both out wand, and so being able to use both at the same time would be amazing.

Happy to test

Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head

Thanks Brenna x

We would love to test the Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head

We have the LH Classic Wand and it’s still going strong - so good that it’s the only magic wand in our toy box!

Hey! It was one of our first toys and we both love using it, it’s the quickest was to squirt central and O town :rofl::black_heart:

We always use it during missionary too as it makes my partner drench the sheets! So we are 100% committed to this feedback and happy to support :black_heart:

Hiya, we have this and would be more than happy to do a comparison for you!

Hi Brenna.
Would be interested in testing this for you. We are on our second lovehoney classic wand vibrator and we love it. We have brought a doxy wand aswell but don’t use it as prefer the lovehoney one.

Thanks

We have the classic mains wand and would be more than happy to do a comparison as we love the classic.

I have yet to tick trying a wand off our bucket list :white_check_mark: so would definitely give this a thorough review from a newbies perspective :blush:

We’ve had a wand for years and love it, would love to review this!

I own the classic and would love to write a comparative review for you.

@Lovehoney_Brenna we would love the opportunity to test and review this product

We have this and use it as a couple, very powerful :fire: