Cleaning the wife up advice please

We have been in a female lead relationship for a short while now, I'm in me chastity devise when my wife doesn't need me, and she takes full control of our sex life as to what we do and when, we find this has improved our sex life immensely, she controls my orgasms even stopping me from cumming altogether, she has made me clean her during sex when she has cum, but never after I have cum inside her, she has hinted that she want me to clean her orally after I've cum, I'm a little uncertain about it, I don't want to disappoint her. because her taking the lead role has opened our sex life up to a whole new world, so any advice guys would be much appreciated

If you are against the taste of the mixed fluids, watering them down with your own spit and rubbing it into the mix prior to giving her post-coital oral can help.

My advice as with anything ....is try it ...if you don't like it then just say no .....personally i love it tho !! Lol

I love to do it, the mix of fluids is thrilling and turns me on, so - try it!

Just remember that her having the lead role doesn't mean you can't say no. Hence why she has obviously hinted to gauge your reaction rather than spring it on you :)

Tell her you are uncertain, but if she really wants it you are willing to try so as not to disappoint her. But that you reserve the right to stop if you don't like it. No way she could be disappointed with you with an attitude like that! I know it seems to undermine the whole her having absolute control thing, but that doesn't equate to forcing unwanted play. Not that it sounds like she is, but better to be open with her have her inadvertently push you into doing things that make you uncomfortable.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Just remember that her having the lead role doesn't mean you can't say no. Hence why she has obviously hinted to gauge your reaction rather than spring it on you :)

Tell her you are uncertain, but if she really wants it you are willing to try so as not to disappoint her. But that you reserve the right to stop if you don't like it. No way she could be disappointed with you with an attitude like that! I know it seems to undermine the whole her having absolute control thing, but that doesn't equate to forcing unwanted play. Not that it sounds like she is, but better to be open with her have her inadvertently push you into doing things that make you uncomfortable.

+ 1

I agree with the the posts above. I think you will love it though. I really do.

What about one iv the flavoured oral sprays? The cherry one is extra yummy!

Thanks for the advice peeps, we do have a green, Amber, red system that we use that means green to,Amber I'm not quite sure and red I'm not happy with this, then we stop what ever it is we're doing and chat about what's wrong, my mistress can be a hard task master, but she can be fair as well.

Keep us all updated with how u get on, or if u go ahead. And good luck :) x

Delboy1991 wrote:

Keep us all updated with how u get on, or if u go ahead. And good luck :) x

Cheers Deboy ;-)

I played with a little FLR with my wife. Ultimately it wasn't right for us and we went back to how we were before which is still a great and fullfilling relationship.

I did clean her up once but for me it wasn't pleasant. The idea was but the reality wasn't.

Give it a try and see what you think.

As other posters have mentioned, she might be in charge but she can't force you to do something you don't want.

I did this for the first time last week....it was after I'd come and she had after a big session. In all honesty I wanted her to pee on me as well from above whilst she forced me to clean her up.

I did have a good clean round got her to sit on my face after wards but it was a weird feeling after only just cumming, IE was I that aroused.....hmmmmm I want to try it again though and taste of juices and cum didn't put me off...was all fine.....

Thanks guys, I'll take on all your advice and give it a go, nothing ventured nothing gained,I'll keep anyone posted who's interested

i've done it a few times. It's a bit of a challenge just after I've come but once I start I'm fine and really enjoy it as does my beloved. I've asked her to reverse face sit me but she's a lazy minx and prefers to just lie there and smile contentedly.

I've tried it and have to say it turned me on. The first time was after i had cum and went to the bathroom and returned to find my OH using her magic wand and just couldn't help myself from getting involved and going down on her.

Well tonight's the night, we have been chatting about cum cleaning for a little while now since I've been cuckold, the wife has gone out and ordered me to have the dinner pots washed and her ironing done to her standard before she returns, all that done I'm up dating this post, she has told me she has bought something to wear tonight, a step towards her turning me into her cuckold sissy slave, she said she'll be home when she's good and ready, so I'm not sure if she is getting her fill for me to eat later, or if I will be made to eat my cum out of her when she has used me. Up date to follow

I love it! very horny 😊

eating another guys cum out of my partners pussy? mmmm, i like it!

From an alternative and BDSM view, sounds pretty awesome.