Cleaning the wife up advice please

Well last night went well, not quite like I expected but good all the same, the wife came home, she told me she had been out wth her friends and that when she is good and ready she will take a lover, still early days yet, when we went to bed, she surprised me with my gift, a neck back and wrist restraints, she fitted them to me and made me kneel on the floor at the end of the bed whilst she pleasured her self with her Marcus black dildo until she was wet through and gapping, at this point any males who wear a chastity device will know what torture this can be, after she ordered me to clean her up, she undid me and told me that I wouldn't be allowed to make love and cum in side her, because why should she be left with all that cum to clean away from her sweet pussy, when I was the one who has deposited it there in the first place, so I have performed for the first time, though I'm sure from the wife's reaction not the last, cream pie eating service on my wonderful wife.

Nice work, sounds awesome.

Scubaman wrote:

Well last night went well, not quite like I expected but good all the same, the wife came home, she told me she had been out wth her friends and that when she is good and ready she will take a lover, still early days yet, when we went to bed, she surprised me with my gift, a neck back and wrist restraints, she fitted them to me and made me kneel on the floor at the end of the bed whilst she pleasured her self with her Marcus black dildo until she was wet through and gapping, at this point any males who wear a chastity device will know what torture this can be, after she ordered me to clean her up, she undid me and told me that I wouldn't be allowed to make love and cum in side her, because why should she be left with all that cum to clean away from her sweet pussy, when I was the one who has deposited it there in the first place, so I have performed for the first time, though I'm sure from the wife's reaction not the last, cream pie eating service on my wonderful wife.

It's a long slow road and you may never get there unfortunately. I don't think my OH will ever go with anyone else even though I'd love her to.

Having my oh clean me up after is definitely a huge fantasy/turn on for me...we've mentioned it but not discussed it properly. Maybe one day

I clean my wife regularly after having cum either inside her on on her boobs or belly, depending on where she wants to have it. If I cum in her mouth she directly comes up to kiss me and spit my cum into my mouth to swallow. We both love this procedure and for me the absolute best is to lick her lower parts with that wonderful mixture of our common juices.

On the other hand I could never imagine taking another man's cum, and she would never cuckold me, so there we differ in taste.

Similar to john69, my mistress often demands I 'clean up my mess' when I've come on her boobs or pubes. I also like it when she milks me into a glass and then hands the glass to me with a spoon. I'm always rock hard and ready to go again by the time I've finished it. Watching me do this really turns her on so it isn't usually very long before I'm head down, licking our combined juices from her.

I'd definitely recommend trying it.

Been thinking about this for a while now. Sounds great. Incredibly horny! May build up the courage to give it a go. In the past, tbh once the moment has gone I am no longer horny enough to go through with it. I'll have to remember next time when I cum but don't orgasm (occasionally possible when I'm incredibly horny!) to clean my wife up before carrying on. That's the plan. I'll go with that. Ooooh can't wait now...!

i wish my partner wouls clean me up after sex i wouldnt make him ingest someone elses cum mainly because transmission of stis id its random person and mainly because i find it strage however the idea of him wantimg to clean me up after sex is really thought provoking :)

Scubaman wrote:

Well tonight's the night, we have been chatting about cum cleaning for a little while now since I've been cuckold, the wife has gone out and ordered me to have the dinner pots washed and her ironing done to her standard before she returns, all that done I'm up dating this post, she has told me she has bought something to wear tonight, a step towards her turning me into her cuckold sissy slave, she said she'll be home when she's good and ready, so I'm not sure if she is getting her fill for me to eat later, or if I will be made to eat my cum out of her when she has used me. Up date to follow

Well was it what you thought it would be?

Like anything, you never know till you try it

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

I'm all for it and I don't consider it all that alternative. I wouldn't say I've dated a huge range of sexually adventurous guys but around 70% of my partners have had no problem in tasting their own juices either via snowballing or cream pie - just like I will gladly go down on a fella after sex or lick his fingers clean. I just figure - sweat and saliva are coming from the same body! It can be fun to embrace stuff that seems "dirty" or "taboo" but having said that it's not all that unhygienic so why not!

I agree with this and would luv to try it, I'll have to offer next time with my OH. :)

Scubaman has gone very quiet - I hope everything's ok for him and his OH

My OH doesn't like receiving oral much to my regret, so I've never has the chance to clean up her creampie. But just recently we have bought a dildo mouth gag and I had the pleasure of her riding it after I'd cum inside her but not made her cum.

Our combined secretions ran down the dildo and enevitably some ended up on my face and into my mouth. It's such a long time since I've tasted a females juices that I can't honestly say that I would know the difference now between just her and with my own added to the mix.

All I can say it that it was ok and was as horney as hell being that close to her riding her plastic cock.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Just remember that her having the lead role doesn't mean you can't say no. Hence why she has obviously hinted to gauge your reaction rather than spring it on you :)

Tell her you are uncertain, but if she really wants it you are willing to try so as not to disappoint her. But that you reserve the right to stop if you don't like it. No way she could be disappointed with you with an attitude like that! I know it seems to undermine the whole her having absolute control thing, but that doesn't equate to forcing unwanted play. Not that it sounds like she is, but better to be open with her have her inadvertently push you into doing things that make you uncomfortable.

YES! There is always flavored lube you could use prior. Remember to say it in the sweetest way possible as rejection always hurts.