clit clamp thanks

I had one of these for two years and never used after rubber ends came off and I hurt myself. But after joining forum and reading reviews I have dug it out and glued tips on.
OMG........
I am ordering one for my best mate cant let her miss out. I have just written my longest review ever..... so pleased I joined LH forum

lj x

Interesting...I own a couple but they have fallen by the wayside recently (I've been far too preoccupied with my wand-which I also just recommended to my bestie!). Might have to crack one of them out later!

I haven't got one ,- sad face :( Rushes off to check out the best one LH sell !

I've heard they're really good, but to me they just look painful! Or is that the point?

Haha I'm so naiive!

Can be painful depending on how tight you have it and how you use it. But it's mostly supposed to act a bit like a cock ring - keeps the blood in the clit to increase sensitivity.

I’ve not actually managed to get myself one yet, however I do really want one!

The cleopatra clip is not painful at all more decoration. . The clit clamp can be uncomfortable but awesome... but please please glue the rubber tops on before u use one... as tge metal is sharp and plastic can come off.... I found out tge painful way... so clit clamp = suoerglue... cleopatra clip good for beginners just tricky to put ob. But once its sussed it takes seconds...

Black_Magic wrote:

On the packaging it says the manufacturer will not accept responsibilty for any injuries... LOL

Haha they should bloody glue the rubber on......

I was gifted a clit clamp a while ago on here :) I couldnt be without it :)

Mines due in tommorow morning and im super nervous but cant wait to try it

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've always wanted to try one.

They really are worth it!

I have one that's attached to nipple clamps and I love it! Thinking of getting just a clit clamp on its own as really liked it more than I imagined :)

Oh I definitely need one. I'd love nipped clamps too but really scared they'll hurt.

Mine don't hurt at all, in fact I'm thinking of getting stronger ones. But I do love a good hard squeeze or bite. Suppose it depends what you're into...I'd recommend getting one to try, you can adjust the firmness of the grip.
I have the nipple & clit clamp set and as soon I put it on I'm horny as hell! In fact, just talking about it is making me want tonight to come round faster ;)

I'm tempted but how do they not get in the way?

I mainly just use during foreplay, or take the clit clamp off for penetrative sex and tug on the nipple clamps.

I know this may sound really dumb but I ordered my first clit clamp and am confused. Does the stem of it go above or below the clitoras?

I still dont know how to use mine

I ordered the lovehoney one and found it easy to use. What ones you got?

I have the lovehoney one and I think Vanilla kink has this one too because she mentioned one from the 3 for £10 deal in the "what is your latest purchase" thread

Yes that's the one. I don't know if you use it facing downwards or facing upwards. I'm confused :/