Clit pumps

Yeah it will be intersting to see if it good

added one to my wishlist - just have to wait untill payday :)

I'd like to try one of these, might get the nipple pumps and try them on my clit...sounds like a good idea

I ordered one at the start of the week (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6416) - not tried it on the wife yet, but when I do I'll review and post on here the results... Not the pics, you naughty people, but impressions.

Before anyone asks - the photos are for my private collection!

spoil sport :)

Well, didn't manage pics anyway, so it's moot!

There's a thread by me in the bondage section with my first impressions for those interested...

We've been thinking about ordering a pump but a few of the reviews say they couldn't get a good seal. As my lady is fairly slim this is a bit of a worry as something uncomfortable or that's full of hassle might kill the fun a little.

thought about it, but a little scared too. Who knows, I might get one at some point

They had a pussy pump on the deal of the day, the other day... I thought it was an appealing sexy thought 'til I done some research and seen pussys that looked like, what I imagine an elephant arsehole, to look like... A women is not supposed to have a foot long vulva... Vulva, not vagina!

I have one but Lovehoney dont sell that specific one any more, they have several others I think you should take a look. You want one with a small clear cylinder and a round pump, a simple one that fits over the clit and sucks on it gently, swelling it about an inch inside the cylinder. Get a basic one, use lube before you put it on, and squeeze the pump gently, go gently and when you want to release just press the valve and the pump lifts away. Dont over use it because it will make you numb. Use little and often and it will increase sensitivity, and ability to come quicker as well. Clit pumps are brilliant, they are one of those toys that have give me back a lot of sensation and they are lovely to use too! Hope you have fun with it!