Clitoral stimulation

I got a free vibrating cock ring with rabbit ears when I spent £60, that arrived yesterday, will give that a go soon.

1 Like

Enjoy! You have been busy spending!!

1 Like

credit cards are good for this lol :money_bag:

1 Like

Still waiting for the dual one in stock…..getting very frustrated!

1 Like

Got a favourite so far?

Have you bought a hubby a toy other than cock ring?

1 Like

The melt 2 for me
Can you recommend something for him?

Has he got any male masturbaters?

no he likes me to do it

Use it on him…….if you like seeing him get hard and the idea of fucking something else it’s perfect

1 Like

have you got one to recommend

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/romp-dash-male-masturbator/a48013g85725.html

Feels so good

I have decent girth and on the tight setting this thing make me explode

OH loves watching me when we mutually wank together

how do you use it, obviously he inserts his cock into it

Loads of lube

One or two hands. Wank away or thrust it

1 Like

Depends what you both prefer

1 Like

Also, the reverse end of the toy has a screw on cap. If you take the cap off (or loosen it) before you insert the penis, lube up and insert, then tighten the cap, that first thrust will create a vacuum and it’s pretty tight from there on. Beyond that it’s pretty much just a manual masturbation sleeve with nice textures inside and no flesh colored parts!

1 Like

Ended up using it last night! OH was too tired but she ran her hands over my thighs as I stroked the toy over my hard dick.

Exploded all inside it. Very messy but very satisfying! She says i get to have a go on her today :smiling_face_with_horns:

1 Like

Is the womanizer loud as I have the melt 2 and although it is fucking amazing I find the noise a little off putting when anyone other than my hubby is in the house.

How loud? Like when you are trying to get it in right position?

When in position I love it on the highest setting but the vibrations are loud or I maybe I’m overthinking it.
No one was in the house earlier so I used it and it just seems so loud in my opinion

I would say they are equally loud, but it’s never been enough to stop us using when kids or guests are in the house. Usually bodies and blankets are added insulators and we figure it’s not that big of a deal.

Most of the newer Womanizer do have the “smart silence” feature though that stops the toy from running unless there pressure on the head so you don’t have that loud burst as soon as you turn it on, it waits until it’s in use and a lot likely to be muffled position.