clone a pussy

How do you do it using the instruments they have given us

If the instructions are enough for you, you can try their main site for further instructions.

I watched a reporter get a mould done of hers on Sexcetera not too long back.
She waxed her pussy, then they covered her in LOADS of vaseline and then skin friendly latex was painted onto her whole pubic area, round to her butt. She had to lay there while it set, then they peeled it off - carefully and ta-da one pussy mould!
Can't see me trying it out at home with the shake and bake though, lol.

Anyone tried this yet?????

Tallboy

i have also seen it on programmes! i think it may have to be something i suggest the oh gets me for xmas!! a present for me and for him!!

I'd love to try this out! I do miss Mrs Strapons pussy when she's not around!

As soon as someone tries this, let me know! x

I cloned mine for my boyfriend. Unfortunelty is wasn't a paint on one. We had to make the mixture (which I suggest you use bowl that you don't want to keep as the one we used we had to throw away after) which was fine then pour it in to the provided dish and I had to hold it up to myself, very tricky, but it worked out ok just have to keep still for those few minutes. The clone a willy was difficult, as the guy as to keep his hard on and I'm guessing it's not east to do that when you have to stick it in to a tube off cold goo. I have to say we did this together and it made for a very fun afternoon :)

Hell no, knowing my luck I'll end up with an allergic reaction... or get stuck to the thing like my husband did to the clone a willy kit - oh dear that was funny!

Miss Rabbit...what exactly can you 'do' with the cloned pussy after?! x

...and while we are all pondering the answer to Strapon's query, Strapon what about revealing yourself in all your rampant glory as the picture next in sequence to your LH profile piccie ie hands off !!!

How about it Strapon....would be worth waiting up for!!!

Tallboy

There- how about time announced additions to the photo blog !!

Strapon! wrote:

Miss Rabbit...what exactly can you 'do' with the cloned pussy after?! x

There isn't too much you can do with it. It sat on my boyfriends bedside table for awhile, I suppose it's a nice thing to have when you don't see your partner very much. He was kinda obsessed with my lady parts (i'm not complaining) so he liked to have it to look at. I suppose you could use it as some kind of paper weight :0

They should do them so the guys can make them into fleshlights, that would be cool. With the Clone a willy you get a vibrato tha you can insert in to it before it drys.