cloning my willy?

Gordy 1974 wrote:

We are thinking of getting a clone a willy kit but we have just ordered a clone a pussy kit first to see how long you have to work with the contense and how difficult it is

Let us know how you get on as we thought of getting one too(pussy)

Ok we will we are hoping to do it later today

Devoted Husband wrote:

It took us 2 goes to make 1. The first one we took too long and the powder mix set way to fast for me to insert into it. The second go was a few weeks later as we didn't buy extra powder with the first purchase. Something to consider for those trying it for the first time. It is fun to do, but the my wife finds the silicon clone of me to be way too firm for her to enjoy. She was hoping it would have been a bit more softer and have some flex so that she could use it without discomfort, we did get the vibrating version so I don't know if that takes out the flex. Not sure if the firmness is our fault in the mixing stage or just the quality of the material.
So my clone is tucked away in a drawer with all the other toys we tend to not use anymore. Not sure why I keep them, maybe in the hope that one day they will get used again. Who knows!

We have done both the vib and non vib versions. Without a vib it is more flexible but still fairly firm.

If you are used to a solid vibrator (which my OH prefers) then the vibrator kit will suit but if you prefer something flexible neither is going to work. My OH does like to hold 'me' when she goes to sleep if I am away so perhaps that is another use.

Finally managed to get to grips with the clone a pussy kit last night and it looks amazing got every little detail after four attempts due to how fast the moulding powder sets looks like we are having fun doing the clone a willy kit tonight