Cock Locker Fist Dildo

Has anyone ever tried this or know if there is something like it in pink?? http://www.orgasmarmy.com/dildos/cock-locker-fist-dildo/reviews.aspx Please please let me know :P

that is perfect... I love the look... I think that will be my next toy .. yep yep yep :P

That Fist of Fury is on my wish list :-P

hmmm here you all are lol yet no one answered my thread on fisting *sob*

Dear god, what are you doing!!!!???? Us mere mortels don't stand a chance after those things, you'd need a cock like a Thermos flask just to touch the sides after that!?

Serously, how long does it take to 'spring back' before you can get anything from a regular toy/cock?

My eyes are watering!

Mucky are you talking about handyman again :-P

x x x

my god that looks like it will hurt

wow someones feeling brave!

Morbidia wrote:

Mucky are you talking about handyman again :-P

x x x

No M, I think I've finally accepted that you are a ruined woman! There's no going back for you now, you'll be ever hunting that Boogie nights cock!

I actually really want one of these, i love to be fisted...

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I actually really want one of these, i love to be fisted...

xxx

Surely you'd need a Chinese chick with small hands for that, I mean I've got bear stranglers hands, there's no way you'd fit one of those buggers up your chuff!

I bet you I could Mucky...I bet you I could...

xxx

Good job my watch is waterproof then! My wedding ring is like a childs bangle, you sure!?

lol, i guarantee it!

You just have to relax and enjoy the ride!

xxx

Fuck me!

I'm very very very impressed with these very dirty, naughty, kinky, brave ladies who are lusting after that toy! Well done Laynie & RuRu!

As soon as one of you gets this toy, you have to let us know so we can follow your progress!

I myself have been fisted by the Mrs....but thats her feminine hand and wrist in my ass...I wonder how big this toy is in comparison!

I can't wait to hear about you two poised just above this toy ready for a....."high five"

couldn't resist! x

Anyone bought one yet?????

TB

I don't think I could have one of these, I've never been fisted before so I think this looks really scary

xxx

RuRu and Laynie...BUY BUY BUY! ;-) x

Fraid Laynie's on a Sabbatical Strapon, not sure when/if she'll be back anytime soon.

Tallboy

I haven't tried one of these but i would love to try it!I get so turned on in that idea!