Cock rings

Still havn't had the chance to use one (ok, the mental ability to remember it was in the drawer before going for it, I admit). Methinks I need to plan likje a true army cadet. Or lietenant colonel (ooh moved up). A strategic cock ring implimentation. :)

Fwahaha! Stealth attack worked!

Not overly impressed tbh. He enjoyed it though, so thats good :)

Review submitted, hopefully live in a few days

glad the dawn raid worked crayola :p hehe!
you should perhaps experiment with some other styles? i promise you will enjoy it if you find the right one for you too!!

Yeah thats what we thought :)

I found with vibrating cock rings.. The bullet just isn't close enough to where it's going to do anything for me. It was more of a general vibration around my vulva which wasn't bad at any rate buut.. also didn't get me off. We tried it both - up during missionary (which I found to have the most stimulation) and down during doggy style which I couldn't feel at all.

I love love love vibrating cock rings, I find grinding ontop of my man makes me come everytime, yipppeee cant wait to purchase some from LH

I order mine yesterday and got it this morning thank's l.h, But it doesn't work no vibs, I have tryed changing the batteries, that didn't work i think there is a spring missing but i'm not to sure, So what should i do ?

Studley - if you bought from LoveHoney and you've got a faulty product, tell Customer Care here and we'll send you a new one.

Sorry you had a faulty one.

Thank's richard just done it.

And continues to do so Crayola Dearie, what student type jobbie you doing at the mo!! How're the studies going???

Lol- look in the scution cup topic on the dildos forum tallboy I answered that question :)

I've just remembered I have a durex cock ring LH sent me free sat in the bedside drawer. Methinks another stealth attack is in order this week!

Freeeee! :( I want freebies!! I'll test out anything

Freebies....how do people get freebies?!

I've got a dirty wknd planned for next weekend....i promise to write reviews lovehoney! ;-)

You need to review the toys you already have and if you;re reviews get noticed, you get toys to review! Just start with everything you have and write decent, informative, helpful reviews. See some of the others on here for examples.

They're sent out pretty regularly too- had a few myself.

Review the toy box, and contribute meaningful posts is all I do!

Hi Campers,

Any of you guys and gals up for doing outrageously rude stuff to me, and vice versa it goes without saying, here on forum?

Tallboyt

Got my new cock ring today! Yayyyyy...will update on how it goes later.

When you're using it, just make sure your lady is aware of the fact that she might need to push up against you in order to get some good vibrating pressure on her clit....that she will definately enjoy and it will encourage the both of you to go rly rly deep!

Erm yeah I always push against it when my man is wearing it.....

Pinkbeach....not that I don't find Mrs Jolie attractive....but any chance of a pic of you? Especially in that outfit! x