Cock straps

This is an odd ask but is a cock strap for use between 2 people or for a man's personal pleasure?

I would say depends on relationship but a strap on mainly in my agenda would be worn by a woman /man for anal options. Giving pleasure in one receiving and one seeing their pleasure. Hope that's what you meant

Not a strap on. It's a strap that goes around the balls and penis

Something like this? -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33069

I think it works like a regular cock ring so it restricts the blood flow giving the guy a stronger erection.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Something like this? -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33069

I think it works like a regular cock ring so it restricts the blood flow giving the guy a stronger erection.

Let me see if quoting it will get that link to work...

It's a leather strap that makes a circle with genitals in front of it.

Ah thank you for clarifying. So basically lasting for longer. I would assume could be pleasurable as a couple's toy and on own

OK thanks. I've just discovered bf has got one and not used it with me. Guessing it's for personal pleasure. Wasn't sure.

Vivski wrote:

I've googled it. 🙂 It looks like it's an alternative name for a cock ring so it'll have the same result.

Vivski wrote:

OK thanks. I've just discovered bf has got one and not used it with me. Guessing it's for personal pleasure. Wasn't sure.

It can definitely be used solo. He might just be a bit unsure how you'd react to something like that being introduced into your bedroom fun-time. Are you comfortable enough to talk to each other about sex and sex toys normally?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Vivski wrote:

I've googled it. 🙂 It looks like it's an alternative name for a cock ring so it'll have the same result.

Ask him to try it with you. I suspect you'll enjoy that he's extra hard. And I if it was me, having my Oh asking, would have me extra hard pretty fast regardless of the strap!
Double post sorry!

Can be used alone or with another . Can keep him hard longer and often a bit fuller . Highly recommended .