Collection Value and Top Three Used!

I love seeing the pictures of peoples massive collections; it is a bit inspiring. So here is the questions for you! What is the value of your sex toy collection (with testers)? What about the value of your lingerie collection (with testers)? When did you start your acquisition? And give us your top three that you can’t live without!

Sex toy collection: around $1250
Lingerie collection: closer to $600 as its easier to find things on sale!
Start: 2015
Top toys:

1. Liberator Sex Wedge Combo
  2. Njoy Purewand
  3. Lovehoney Ignite (simple and discrete)
3 Likes

Collection worth - about $1300cnd
Top 3

1. Pure joy wand
  2. Desire luxury wand
  3. Womanizer premium

Started collection mid 2021

3 Likes

Collection value (I’d like to explain reasons why)

Toys $1100 Canadian

1. The original magic wand (because Im on meds my sensitivity is med to low and takes a while to climax)

2. Magnetic hematite nen-wa balls (cheapest of them lol) because they increase my arousal and responsiveness

3. Calexotic thrusting rabbit (because I’m able to use one or the other or both)

Lingerie probably about $500 or so, my hubby buys stuff on occasion.

I really have been actively buying only about 5 months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m definitely testing the waters in different ways as I love getting things done well

3 Likes

we try not to think about it
:grin:

6 Likes

In the same boat. I might get a little appalled at myself if I tried to tally up the cost :joy: and then include tester it’s gotta be (un)comfortably in the thousands

3 Likes

Can’t put a price on happiness :heart:

6 Likes

Good answer and good picks!

Ya, I understand the trepidation on tallying up value spent. It took me a while to sum it up too! IMHO, the money spent is well spent!

I wouldn’t know where to start at putting a value on our collection. We have thrown away at least as many toys as we still own and some of the testers we have had the privilege to review have been very expensive items.

For me

Lifelike Lover dildo 10" extra girthy
Fleshlight Quickshot with Launch
Fuxxing machine with Fleshlight sleeve or dildo.

For my wife

Rechargeable Midi Wand
Mantric Rechargeable Bullet
Rechargeable Flickering Tongue Vibrator

2 Likes

Something like £1800 on toys since 2020. Oops. :blush:

Although more than half that is electrosex gear which is expensive but with the lack of moving parts ought to last a long time.

The mini bullet has had the most use over time but the TENS machine is catching up now, nothing’s jumping out at me for third.

1 Like

Collection worth - about £600-£900

Top 3

1. Prostate massager taken from a LH starter kit
  2. We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick bullet vibrator
  3. Doc Johnson A-Play Remote Control Inflatable Butt Plug

Started collection February 2018

2 Likes

Possibly only few hundred but the amount ive thrown away over the years i dare not think
Favourite toy my huge butt plug, sounding set metal cock rings

2 Likes

Phew - no idea.
Great toys aren’t cheap in general. It cost a few bucks for us to get things like Womanizer Premium, We-Vibe Chorus, Lovense Lush 3. We have a few expensive things from elsewhere, a crystal dildo and a pebble thingy. I try to buy everything from LH now.
Our favourite toy by far is Le Wand Petite Premium Rechargeable - it’s just amazing.
I also love the LH Agent Provocateur two step vibrating cock ring - it’s a real luxury product.
The My ilo vibrating ring is a lot of fun too.
In terms of lingerie - phew, we have a stack of the Fierce range and wet look gear from LH. They are so sexy.
The LH Seduce Me push up basque is probably my favourite. Plus a stack of blindfolds, floggers, stockings, lubes and a under the bed bondage kit we still havent got around to trying!!!
Lots and lots of fun.
Worth every penny!
:crazy_face: :fire: :heart: :pray: :grinning:

2 Likes

I love these answers, the top three for everyone so far are pretty surprising and unexpected for me, so there will definitley be more I will be digging into!