Combining toys

Does anyone else here combine toy usage like using a vibrator and fleshlight at the same time :slight_smile: hahaha! Because I do!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve used a couple of different vibrating things on occasion. Hands free gear like vibrating nipple suckers and particularly electrosex units can be very helpful in this regard. :heartbeat:

Regularly. Dildos and clit stimulation toys.

4 Likes

Absolutely… .normally we go for the Dildo and Wand Combo while she is performing oral.
Totally mind blowing

2 Likes

Regularly.

Yes most of the time

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve grown fond of using a gspot toy and womaniser clit toy at the same time on my wife, and being pegged whilst also being vibed with a wand by the wife.
Combination can be fun.

I often combine toys like using my fleshlight while having a dildo or plug op my ass. Some of my plug is use simultaneously, feels nice and full having two plugs at the same time up my ass.

I have done once or twice but find I need more than two hands to get the full satisfaction of it all :sweat_smile:

I have used a prostate/anal vibe with a stroker, yes. That’s the most common for me, not counting rings I suppose sometimes thrown in there.

Wife prefers to pair penetration with clitoral stimulation. Her favorite combo is Womanizer/Melt + realistic silicone dildo while masturbating, usually together, or also during anal sex which we do almost exclusively as DP.

And while it’s not exactly combining toys, I do like to pair a dildo or internal vibe, or even a rabbit, with going down on her.

1 Like

All the time. Often a dildo and a vibrator at the same time. Sometimes a butt plug as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like