Come on England

Does it take an Irish man to start this thread? I'll be supporting Woys boys in Brazil. How about the rest of ye. Predictions please. I think England will shade it 2-1.

I'm spending the day being extatic that my husband doesn't like football.

I reckon it'll be 1 apiece. Boring boring game.

Bah humbug football schmuttball. Yukum.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Does it take an Irish man to start this thread? I'll be supporting Woys boys in Brazil. How about the rest of ye. Predictions please. I think England will shade it 2-1.

Ron I thought you were Irish.?

I don't give a s***

Jesus, sorry I asked. Subby thanks for the prediction.

MrsMcx, sorry you've no interest.

Pinkie pie, why would you want your country to loose at anything?

Gg. Your a rugby fan. When I was in school the guys that didn't possess the skill or grace for hurling or the guile for soccer were packed off to play rugby. Basically, those that were considered to be athletically remedial. So I understand your bitterness. And I am irish.

And gem.. Ok then.

Is this a reflection of the general apathy towards England's chances?

Well watch it, but were more interested in Wales v South Africa being Welsh and rugby nuts.

Maybe. I think ye'll do pretty well. Everyone is in bad form today subby

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Jesus, sorry I asked. Subby thanks for the prediction.

MrsMcx, sorry you've no interest.

Pinkie pie, why would you want your country to loose at anything?

Gg. Your a rugby fan. When I was in school the guys that didn't possess the skill or grace for hurling or the guile for soccer were packed off to play rugby. Basically, those that were considered to be athletically remedial. So I understand your bitterness. And I am irish.

And gem.. Ok then.

True true but we are humans and we primarily use our hands. The use of feet as an equal or predominance is generally reserved for our nearest cousins. Monkeys and apes.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And the Irish are amazingly passionate rugby players.

That's not much of an argument GG. Are you going to ditch your car because humans were designed to cover large distances on foot? I was only winding you up about the egg chasing. It's not my cup of tea.

I've seen England play pinkie pie, yer not world beaters but I think the quarter finals is achievable. It wasn't my intention to wind everyone up.

It is also possible to be interested in more than 1 sport at any given time

I won't be watching it, I'm hopefully gonna be getting up to some naughty fun.

I usually go all out with the England kit and flags, but just not interested in it at all this year.![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Pinkie Pie wrote:

Have you actually seen England play? I think everyone is resigned to the fact that they are out in round 1.

There's no passion in play, there's too much money involved, they aren't playing for their country, they are prancing around on the pitch for more money than I could ever imagine. They just need to fart to earn a a years worth of my wages!!

I'm sure that if they do lose they won't accept they've played shit, there will be some excuse. The humidity, the pitch, the ref, their £6k underpants are too cheap...

What happened to the days of shearer, when the players were passionate about what they do? When beckham joined the squad, they played to WIN!

Pinkie pie. Agree quote of the day![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Ron Burgundy wrote:

That's not much of an argument GG. Are you going to ditch your car because humans were designed to cover large distances on foot? I was only winding you up about the egg chasing. It's not my cup of tea.

I've seen England play pinkie pie, yer not world beaters but I think the quarter finals is achievable. It wasn't my intention to wind everyone up.

Sorry Ron not an argument just fact that's all. Oh what's word in your second post misread it thought I said "girlie for soccer".

Ok ok I am gonna watch it , I am far to patriotic to to let ball shape and size get in the way. Come on Engaaalaaand. Wheres me beer and nuts.?

Agree subby. And I am. I find it hard to follow sports I'm not passionate about. Loads of people hate football. I didn't think they were all on this forum though.

Maybe a lot more people than you realise hate football?

Just because people don't agree with something you like doesn't mean you have to spit your dummy out about it. People are allowed different opinions.

I reckon 3-2 to Italy, Rooney to score first.

When did I spit my dummy out? I asked a question and received a number of insular replies. I responded in the same tone, that's all.