Come on England

1-0 England, Sturridge to score =P

As a liverpool supporter I have to support MA BOI =P haha

Columbia Greece was pretty cool... for Columbia haha anyone watch it??

Im sooooo excited. I cant wait. I know we are doomed but i don't care. Its England for goodness sake. Id support England in golf, rugby or whatever!!! 3-1 to England we are doing to do Italy then lose against Costa Rica ain't that the way bless them!!

Didn't see it. There's been some good football so far. I'm a Liverpool supporter too. Half the England team are current or future reds, that's why I'm supporting England to be honest.

I've watched them all jazzam apart from last night 11pm i fell asleep!! Lol

Drunk my bottle of cider then a bath then im sorted lol.

Ron you should be thrilled that so many people want post on your thread and you are able to evoke such passion and desire from such a cleverly worded question. I bow down to your greatness.

Ha ha, you could well be the perfect woman

Off your knees GG. What will the neighbours think

Moi perfect? Naturally!! ;-)

As long as they don't play rooney as a striker well be ok. We don't keep hold of the ball so expect some crazy challenges and yellow cards

Pinkie pie your not going to be one of these very rare woman that can get all us men aroused by being able explain the offside trap are you?

The only tricky thing about offside GG is is a player in an active or inactive position and can the goalie see! Lol

Now PP don't go girlie on me!! :-)

Knew it!!

Costa Rica win, that makes it interesting.

Im well impressed and with the red card the player will be suspended. Now all we need is for suarez to twist his ankle!

Yay for the helping hand of the red card. I am not entirely convinced we will get out of the group

But Thats part of the fun juicy. Speaking as a sunderland fan being doomed is a way of life!

LOL

I think it's the low expectations that will work for ye this time around. There doesn't seem to be the usual hype. It might work to England's advantage. Not long now. Pubs must be delighted with the kick of time.